So West2East is an admin now, though?

Wow..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

indifferent.gif

My sentiments exactly.

I usually don't care about the NT staff choices, as Meth usually picks people that do their job well. (Animalthug comes to mind. His thread was filled with :pimp:s.) However, she has repeatedly misrepresented the desires of the community, and has neglected reasonable requests from users.

Seems too lock happy.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

indifferent.gif

My sentiments exactly.

I usually don't care about the NT staff choices, as Meth usually picks people that do their job well. (Animalthug comes to mind. His thread was filled with :pimp:s.) However, she has repeatedly misrepresented the desires of the community, and has neglected reasonable requests from users.

Seems too lock happy.

I dont understand how she became an admin before crux. That is what really puzzles me..this is ridiculous. This girl joined NT in like 07 or 08 and is already admin. Slap in the face to the current mods and admins who joined way before her. That is all im going to say about that.

I dont understand how she became an admin before crux. That is what really puzzles me..this is ridiculous. This girl joined NT in like 07 or 08 and is already admin. Slap in the face to the current mods and admins who joined way before her. That is all im going to say about that.

Back
Top Bottom