So, what do yall spend your $$$ on after u decide that u dont wanna do shoes no more????

once im done, i'll be saving for a house, than a car. take some vacas along the way.

Originally Posted by rocman23

once im done, i'll be saving for a house, than a car. take some vacas along the way.

But will we ever be "done". Sooner of later we just gotta know when to move on, to more important things...

Originally Posted by rocman23

But will we ever be "done". Sooner of later we just gotta know when to move on, to more important things...

Sold my shoes and bought a flat screen, ps3, laptop and paid off some bills.

I use it for tech items now.

Sold my shoes and bought a flat screen, ps3, laptop and paid off some bills.

I use it for tech items now.

I pay bills, 401K, Roth IRA, take the GF out, vacation, and my car (mods and stuff).  

I will continue buying shoes for the forseeable future.  Hard to quit honestly.  Prolly won't stop til I have kids and "extra" cash dries up. 
laugh.gif

I pay bills, 401K, Roth IRA, take the GF out, vacation, and my car (mods and stuff).  

I will continue buying shoes for the forseeable future.  Hard to quit honestly.  Prolly won't stop til I have kids and "extra" cash dries up. 
laugh.gif

i dont even know. maybe gas, cell bill , car insurance, food, random stuff

i dont even know. maybe gas, cell bill , car insurance, food, random stuff

I got into R/C cars.  My current collection

Losi 8ight-T 2.0
losi_8ight3.jpg

Losi Speed-T
actionstill.jpg

HPI Blitz
HPIBlitzAttk10-1.jpg

New addition
E-Flight Blade SR
EFLH1500-450_11.jpg

I still do kicks but I slowed down a lot. 

I got into R/C cars.  My current collection

Losi 8ight-T 2.0
losi_8ight3.jpg

Losi Speed-T
actionstill.jpg

HPI Blitz
HPIBlitzAttk10-1.jpg

New addition
E-Flight Blade SR
EFLH1500-450_11.jpg

I still do kicks but I slowed down a lot. 

bout to stop buyin kicks for a while to buy a TV for my living room. just dropped 450 on some Olympic 6s so im good for a while....til its time to scratch that itch for doernbechers...and I got a son now so I feel obligated to not save but make more money

bout to stop buyin kicks for a while to buy a TV for my living room. just dropped 450 on some Olympic 6s so im good for a while....til its time to scratch that itch for doernbechers...and I got a son now so I feel obligated to not save but make more money

I'm in the same boat. I quit earlier this year. I'm gonna buy a house. Didn't realize how much money I was sinking into shoes.

I'm in the same boat. I quit earlier this year. I'm gonna buy a house. Didn't realize how much money I was sinking into shoes.

Back
Top Bottom