So, what do yall spend your $$$ on after u decide that u dont wanna do shoes no more????

I still buy shoes. Just not as much, I realized that a hobby and an obsession are two different things. I spend most of my money nowadays on food, movies, my gadgets, comics, and just clothes in general. I don't have one specific thing that I invest money In anymore

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Right now my new apartment dropped a Lil over 3k getting it how I want it. I also copped a new tv. Now that the shoe monkey is off my back I'm saving for some LV luggage and my trip to Vegas in December. Trying to go overseas in 2011. I actually jus gave like 1/3 of my collection away with my most recent move to Cleveland. I will probably sell another 50% and then hold on to everything else for casual use

laugh.gif
what the hell made u move to cleveland?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Right now my new apartment dropped a Lil over 3k getting it how I want it. I also copped a new tv. Now that the shoe monkey is off my back I'm saving for some LV luggage and my trip to Vegas in December. Trying to go overseas in 2011. I actually jus gave like 1/3 of my collection away with my most recent move to Cleveland. I will probably sell another 50% and then hold on to everything else for casual use

laugh.gif
what the hell made u move to cleveland?

I have also lost the fire so im just tryna get on my own for now when i come back from basic ill probally spend my money on hookin up my car thats bout it

I have also lost the fire so im just tryna get on my own for now when i come back from basic ill probally spend my money on hookin up my car thats bout it

Bills, and i'm trying to get a decent starter bike . I've slowed down a lot. Don't even remember the last pair of sneakers i got, i have been picking up nice dress shoes here and there if i find something i like. Like some have already said, traveling is also something i'm trying to get done soon, hopefully do a month of backpacking in Europe next summer if all goes as planned.

Bills, and i'm trying to get a decent starter bike . I've slowed down a lot. Don't even remember the last pair of sneakers i got, i have been picking up nice dress shoes here and there if i find something i like. Like some have already said, traveling is also something i'm trying to get done soon, hopefully do a month of backpacking in Europe next summer if all goes as planned.

CDs/Vinyl, Band Merch, Concert tickets, quality food (buffalo wings, el pollo rico, etc.), Sports merch.

CDs/Vinyl, Band Merch, Concert tickets, quality food (buffalo wings, el pollo rico, etc.), Sports merch.

-electronics (camera, tv, computer accessories)

-plane tickets (going to Seattle, Vegas, & Chicago within the next few months)

-fine dining (Morimoto - Napa last night = AMAZING!)

-electronics (camera, tv, computer accessories)

-plane tickets (going to Seattle, Vegas, & Chicago within the next few months)

-fine dining (Morimoto - Napa last night = AMAZING!)

I want to start saving for a downpayment on a house, so no more shoes for me..Unless I get a pair for Christmas there wont be any new additions to my closet..I'd love to get rid of about 20-30 pairs, but it's damn near impossible to sell shoes these days..

I want to start saving for a downpayment on a house, so no more shoes for me..Unless I get a pair for Christmas there wont be any new additions to my closet..I'd love to get rid of about 20-30 pairs, but it's damn near impossible to sell shoes these days..

Back
Top Bottom