So what happened to Lex Luger?

Any new production as of lately
He really oversaturated his style but still liked his beats

He has new stuff on Juicy J's new mixtape, Blue Dream and Lean. Perhaps he's taking a break, for now.

he was on drakes album....he changed up his sound ...so you'll probably wouldnt even know it was him

i dont even feel his break if thats what he's taking...i still hear that signature sound effect of his all da time.

Originally Posted by G14

he was on drakes album....he changed up his sound ...so you'll probably wouldnt even know it was him
this is what i was gonna say.
these days a week is a lifetime, though

He didn't do anything on Drake's album, that was just a mistake someone made on wikipedia

I haven't heard much from him, everyone is copying his beats and they sound mad similar. That sound is so damn repetitive but I still can't get enough of it for some reason, SMH

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

He didn't do anything on Drake's album, that was just a mistake someone made on wikipedia

I haven't heard much from him, everyone is copying his beats and they sound mad similar. That sound is so damn repetitive but I still can't get enough of it for some reason, SMH
*looks at Take Care liner notes* yeah...this guy's right 

The same thing that happened to all the other one trick ponies...

deadhorse.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Speaking of....what happen to Nitty beats?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seemed like he died along with Yung Joc's popularity. The last relevant beat he did was on a David Banner cd.

As far as the question, what do you mean, he's been everywhere lately. A lot of his beats barely vary from one
to the next, but they all bang. At least "That Way" let me know that he can do something different while people
constatly say "give me a beat like BMF". 

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Lex is played out to me, every last one of his beats sound the same idc what anyone says.

this.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Lex is played out to me, every last one of his beats sound the same idc what anyone says.

this.

What yall fail to realize is, that's what artists ask for.
Lex has different beats but everybody just wants BMF/Hard In The Paint vol.12938494
Blame them.

^ Exactly. @#@# he supposed say "Nah keep the check Im not makin another beat like that". If _ 's want that sound give it to 'em.

People realized that all of his beats sound the same and stopped calling him
What he did on Teflon Don was a shame... MC Hammer and BMF... right after each other in the track listing.

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

What he did on Teflon Don was a shame... MC Hammer and BMF... right after each other in the track listing.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

laugh.gif
stop

Back
Top Bottom