So, What's Going on with Mike Conley?

Kyle Lowry > Mike Conley. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Originally Posted by BangDak

When i read the title, i knew BHZ made this 

I personally don't see him stepping it up to a star player like some of the names listed... It's just the situation he's in right now that's making him look good.
He can't win for nothing. He underperforms his first 3 years with the exception of the 2nd half of the season. People call him a bust, now that he's starting to show signs of maturity and get better, he won't be on the same level as some of the guys I listed like Mo, Nelson, Felton?
laugh.gif
 And those guys are 28+ yrs of age?
Now, its the situation he's in. I guess you can say the same for Love and Beasley being in Minnesota, Felton being in a fast pace offense in NY, etc. 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Originally Posted by BangDak

When i read the title, i knew BHZ made this 

I personally don't see him stepping it up to a star player like some of the names listed... It's just the situation he's in right now that's making him look good.
He can't win for nothing. He underperforms his first 3 years with the exception of the 2nd half of the season. People call him a bust, now that he's starting to show signs of maturity and get better, he won't be on the same level as some of the guys I listed like Mo, Nelson, Felton?
laugh.gif
 And those guys are 28+ yrs of age?
Now, its the situation he's in. I guess you can say the same for Love and Beasley being in Minnesota, Felton being in a fast pace offense in NY, etc. 

it's a contract year

who knows, glad to see him do well though. possibly turned the corner on his career

it's a contract year

who knows, glad to see him do well though. possibly turned the corner on his career

Back
Top Bottom