SO WHAT'S GOOD WITH THOSE NEW JORDAN BOXES?

HAVEN'T HEARD THIS DISCUSSED IN A WHILE....

MOST DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BOXES BUT I'M READY FOR A CHANGE.

HAVEN'T HEARD THIS DISCUSSED IN A WHILE....

MOST DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BOXES BUT I'M READY FOR A CHANGE.

I'm assuming ppl got ahead of themselves and thought the retro 3 box was going to be the new packaging... But u right to it is time for a change since they are starting to RE-retro

I'm assuming ppl got ahead of themselves and thought the retro 3 box was going to be the new packaging... But u right to it is time for a change since they are starting to RE-retro

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

MAYBE THIS IS TRUE. I ASSUMED THEY WOULD OF BEEN OUT BY NOW.

I WOULD LOVE FOR THOSE JORDAN FACE BOXES TO COME BACK LIKE HOW THE SILVER BOXES DID. THE FACE BOX IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE JORDAN BOX.

I WOULD LOVE FOR THOSE JORDAN FACE BOXES TO COME BACK LIKE HOW THE SILVER BOXES DID. THE FACE BOX IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE JORDAN BOX.

Doubtful there will be a new Jordan box this year, too late for the change now. Like what was said above, people probably confused the III box as the new box for everything.

Doubtful there will be a new Jordan box this year, too late for the change now. Like what was said above, people probably confused the III box as the new box for everything.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I, personally, hated the Jordan face boxes. Now the OG speckled boxes on the other hand, I would love to have again.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I, personally, hated the Jordan face boxes. Now the OG speckled boxes on the other hand, I would love to have again.

i agree retro the boxes from the 80s and 90s. Never really liked the current boxes. theyre nice but not all that

i agree retro the boxes from the 80s and 90s. Never really liked the current boxes. theyre nice but not all that

They need to retro the prices instead of the boxes. I'm sick and tired of paying $150 for a pair of kicks that cost $100 back in the day

They need to retro the prices instead of the boxes. I'm sick and tired of paying $150 for a pair of kicks that cost $100 back in the day

i doubt it will happen & i agree w/beerdrum108 retro prices would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

inflation boi

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

inflation boi

The retro III boxes lead me to believe that the Cement IV and other IV's will come in their retro boxes. This would be great indeed.

Back
Top Bottom