SO WHAT'S GOOD WITH THOSE NEW JORDAN BOXES?

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I like the retro boxes that JB has been using, but stacking those joints in the closet is becoming a problem because of the flimsy lid. Straight bone crusher.

roll.gif

THIS.

THAT WILL NEVER BE RECTIFIED. IF ANYTHING THE BOXES WILL CONTINUE TO GET WEAKER. I SWEAR THE BOX THAT THE BANNED 1'S CAME IN MUST BE MADE OUT OF CONSTRUCTION PAPER
laugh.gif

I HAVE A WALK IN CLOSET AT HOME THAT CAME WITH RACKS BUT THEY AREN'T INDIVIDUAL RACKS FOR EACH SHOE TO ELIMINATE THAT PROBLEM. I NEED TO HIT UP A HARDWARE/HOME STORE TO COP SOME SHOE SHELVES.

I THINK THE BEST IDEA WOULD BE FOR EVERY RETRO TO BE RELEASED IN THE BOX IT ORIGINALLY CAME IN BUT ONCE AGAIN THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN SO JORDAN BRAND BRING BACK THE FACE BOXES!!!! OR LEAST COME UP WITH A NEW BOX. THIS CURRENTLY STYLE BOX IS STARTING TO DOMINATE THE MAJORITY OF MY CLOSET AND TAKE OVER THE OLDER BOXES.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

I like the retro boxes that JB has been using, but stacking those joints in the closet is becoming a problem because of the flimsy lid. Straight bone crusher.

roll.gif

THIS.

THAT WILL NEVER BE RECTIFIED. IF ANYTHING THE BOXES WILL CONTINUE TO GET WEAKER. I SWEAR THE BOX THAT THE BANNED 1'S CAME IN MUST BE MADE OUT OF CONSTRUCTION PAPER
laugh.gif

I HAVE A WALK IN CLOSET AT HOME THAT CAME WITH RACKS BUT THEY AREN'T INDIVIDUAL RACKS FOR EACH SHOE TO ELIMINATE THAT PROBLEM. I NEED TO HIT UP A HARDWARE/HOME STORE TO COP SOME SHOE SHELVES.

I THINK THE BEST IDEA WOULD BE FOR EVERY RETRO TO BE RELEASED IN THE BOX IT ORIGINALLY CAME IN BUT ONCE AGAIN THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN SO JORDAN BRAND BRING BACK THE FACE BOXES!!!! OR LEAST COME UP WITH A NEW BOX. THIS CURRENTLY STYLE BOX IS STARTING TO DOMINATE THE MAJORITY OF MY CLOSET AND TAKE OVER THE OLDER BOXES.

the current boxes arent too bad but mixing it up wouldnt be to bad either, maybe try nike sb style boxes every year

the current boxes arent too bad but mixing it up wouldnt be to bad either, maybe try nike sb style boxes every year

The OG boxes actually piss me off, because its a sad cover up for the horrible quality of 3s theyve released

The OG boxes actually piss me off, because its a sad cover up for the horrible quality of 3s theyve released

Current boxes are fine, why change the box? jordan should be worrying about quality instead of changing a cardboard box.

Current boxes are fine, why change the box? jordan should be worrying about quality instead of changing a cardboard box.

i could care less about the box. i wouldnt want to see the face boxes come back again though. itd be cool if they put each retro in the og style box from that time

i could care less about the box. i wouldnt want to see the face boxes come back again though. itd be cool if they put each retro in the og style box from that time

Originally Posted by Philly Fresh

this is THE TRUTH!  pisses me off too.  i don't care, give me a flimsy box, sucky box...i don't care...but i want amazing quality of my shoes.  period.

Originally Posted by Philly Fresh

this is THE TRUTH!  pisses me off too.  i don't care, give me a flimsy box, sucky box...i don't care...but i want amazing quality of my shoes.  period.

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

For the retros, I think they should go back to the original box for all the shoes. Or create boxes that reflect each retro. Every new release has a special box, so why not retros?
i've thought of this before too. do it like they're doing with the boxes for the annual holiday XI (haha). i think it'd be cool having a special box for each I-XX3. 

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

For the retros, I think they should go back to the original box for all the shoes. Or create boxes that reflect each retro. Every new release has a special box, so why not retros?
i've thought of this before too. do it like they're doing with the boxes for the annual holiday XI (haha). i think it'd be cool having a special box for each I-XX3. 

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

For what we pay, each shoe should have its own unique box.

Agreed.  The shoes below the XVIIs that were done such a justice include only the 11s, 2s, (Remember the nice white box they originally came in?), and 3s.  Maybe they could release the XIVs in some sort of red box with the Ferrari-esque emblem in the center.  

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

For what we pay, each shoe should have its own unique box.

Agreed.  The shoes below the XVIIs that were done such a justice include only the 11s, 2s, (Remember the nice white box they originally came in?), and 3s.  Maybe they could release the XIVs in some sort of red box with the Ferrari-esque emblem in the center.  

Back
Top Bottom