SO WHAT'S GOOD WITH THOSE NEW JORDAN BOXES?

The retro III boxes lead me to believe that the Cement IV and other IV's will come in their retro boxes. This would be great indeed.

Don't care about the damn box. I'm not wearing it, ever. I just want the shoes to last me a while as I tear them up.
smile.gif

Don't care about the damn box. I'm not wearing it, ever. I just want the shoes to last me a while as I tear them up.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Gink

The retro III boxes lead me to believe that the Cement IV and other IV's will come in their retro boxes. This would be great indeed.

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

They need to retro the prices instead of the boxes. I'm sick and tired of paying $150 for a pair of kicks that cost $100 back in the day

inflation boi
Actually the inflation rate from 2001 to 2011 is 25.77%. So say the IIIs cost $100 in 2001, taking into account the rate of inflation they should cost $125.77 today not $150...Nike be takin' us...

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

They need to retro the prices instead of the boxes. I'm sick and tired of paying $150 for a pair of kicks that cost $100 back in the day

inflation boi
Actually the inflation rate from 2001 to 2011 is 25.77%. So say the IIIs cost $100 in 2001, taking into account the rate of inflation they should cost $125.77 today not $150...Nike be takin' us...

I like the retro boxes that JB has been using, but stacking those joints in the closet is becoming a problem because of the flimsy lid. Straight bone crusher.

I like the retro boxes that JB has been using, but stacking those joints in the closet is becoming a problem because of the flimsy lid. Straight bone crusher.

JB can't keep using their original stuff. if they did that, the brand would be dead in a short time. they have to keep moving forward. just like how they keep trying to make these new shoes with parts stolen from the OG23 and it just doesn't work. if any company could design a new box and still make it dope, it's Nike and Jordan. just give them a little time, it has to change eventually.

JB can't keep using their original stuff. if they did that, the brand would be dead in a short time. they have to keep moving forward. just like how they keep trying to make these new shoes with parts stolen from the OG23 and it just doesn't work. if any company could design a new box and still make it dope, it's Nike and Jordan. just give them a little time, it has to change eventually.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I'm assuming ppl got ahead of themselves and thought the retro 3 box was going to be the new packaging... But u right to it is time for a change since they are starting to RE-retro

MAYBE THIS IS TRUE. I ASSUMED THEY WOULD OF BEEN OUT BY NOW.

I WOULD LOVE FOR THOSE JORDAN FACE BOXES TO COME BACK LIKE HOW THE SILVER BOXES DID. THE FACE BOX IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE JORDAN BOX.

I, personally, hated the Jordan face boxes. Now the OG speckled boxes on the other hand, I would love to have again.

YES!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I'm assuming ppl got ahead of themselves and thought the retro 3 box was going to be the new packaging... But u right to it is time for a change since they are starting to RE-retro

MAYBE THIS IS TRUE. I ASSUMED THEY WOULD OF BEEN OUT BY NOW.

I WOULD LOVE FOR THOSE JORDAN FACE BOXES TO COME BACK LIKE HOW THE SILVER BOXES DID. THE FACE BOX IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE JORDAN BOX.

I, personally, hated the Jordan face boxes. Now the OG speckled boxes on the other hand, I would love to have again.

YES!

JordanFan04 wrote:

pimp.gif
 yes, brings back the memories now !!!
pimp.gif

i dont mind the current box, as it is a sleek design, but they do need to change it up a little, as it is a signiture Air jordan. Just seems that they (JB & Nike) are tight, to keep cost down, they just make thousands of the current box and put everything in them, from fushions to retros
frown.gif
, if they can save $0.50c a box , multiplied by the number of boxes they produce, its a bigger sum of $$$ that goes onto their bottom line profit.

JordanFan04 wrote:

pimp.gif
 yes, brings back the memories now !!!
pimp.gif

i dont mind the current box, as it is a sleek design, but they do need to change it up a little, as it is a signiture Air jordan. Just seems that they (JB & Nike) are tight, to keep cost down, they just make thousands of the current box and put everything in them, from fushions to retros
frown.gif
, if they can save $0.50c a box , multiplied by the number of boxes they produce, its a bigger sum of $$$ that goes onto their bottom line profit.

For the retros, I think they should go back to the original box for all the shoes. Or create boxes that reflect each retro. Every new release has a special box, so why not retros?

For the retros, I think they should go back to the original box for all the shoes. Or create boxes that reflect each retro. Every new release has a special box, so why not retros?

Back
Top Bottom