SO WHAT'S GOOD WITH THOSE NEW JORDAN BOXES?

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

this og box is hot  
you sure that is the OG box of the AJ II?
As i remember Nike did not give the Air Jordans any numbering on the box.

It happened on the AJ XIII playoffs while the AJ XIV white/black-true reds were just called Air Jordan on the box again.

Since 2000 Jordan Brand started to consistently give the Air Jordans the numbering.

Also, the OG AJ II were all made in Italy NOT made in Taiwan.

Those must be the 1994 retros.

I want og boxes with either the pictures like 94s or speckled or dam even a totalt knew desing would be nice

I want og boxes with either the pictures like 94s or speckled or dam even a totalt knew desing would be nice

Bring back og boxes!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://farm3.static.flick...6738442_0063bd099f_o.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

this og box is hot  

It happened on the AJ XIII playoffs while the AJ XIV white/black-true reds were just called Air Jordan on the box again.

Since 2000 Jordan Brand started to consistently give the Air Jordans the numbering.

That's the box from the 94-95 "Re-issues" of the I-III's.

The box in the picture is also MY box. This was taken from the XX3 anniversary mag of Sole Collector. They used a bunch of my shoes and boxes for that issue.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

this og box is hot  

That's the box from the 94-95 "Re-issues" of the I-III's.

The box in the picture is also MY box. This was taken from the XX3 anniversary mag of Sole Collector. They used a bunch of my shoes and boxes for that issue.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

They need to retro the prices instead of the boxes. I'm sick and tired of paying $150 for a pair of kicks that cost $100 back in the day

inflation boi
Actually the inflation rate from 2001 to 2011 is 25.77%. So say the IIIs cost $100 in 2001, taking into account the rate of inflation they should cost $125.77 today not $150...Nike be takin' us...

Exactly

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

They need to retro the prices instead of the boxes. I'm sick and tired of paying $150 for a pair of kicks that cost $100 back in the day

inflation boi
Actually the inflation rate from 2001 to 2011 is 25.77%. So say the IIIs cost $100 in 2001, taking into account the rate of inflation they should cost $125.77 today not $150...Nike be takin' us...

Exactly

I can care less about the box, but If I had to choose, I'd take those '94 Retro style boxes. Those were nice.

I can care less about the box, but If I had to choose, I'd take those '94 Retro style boxes. Those were nice.

Back
Top Bottom