SO WHAT'S GOOD WITH THOSE NEW JORDAN BOXES?

I like the current box, i dont know why people stacking so many boxes on top of another. I go max 3 stack on each shelf.

I like the current box, i dont know why people stacking so many boxes on top of another. I go max 3 stack on each shelf.

All the fakes used to come in the face box. I remember when i was in college and people were rockin gucci jordans and burberry jordans and all that other dumb #%*@, they would always come in a damanged face box.

I may or may not have been bamboozled into copping some fake CG XI's that came in that same (damaged due to shipping from Asia) face box...

I like the silver lamenated box, but a retro box, like what JB did with the III's would be appreciated...

Although 2-piece boxes can get a little annoying...As long as they dont use no cheap crap like the Banned box...

All the fakes used to come in the face box. I remember when i was in college and people were rockin gucci jordans and burberry jordans and all that other dumb #%*@, they would always come in a damanged face box.

I may or may not have been bamboozled into copping some fake CG XI's that came in that same (damaged due to shipping from Asia) face box...

I like the silver lamenated box, but a retro box, like what JB did with the III's would be appreciated...

Although 2-piece boxes can get a little annoying...As long as they dont use no cheap crap like the Banned box...

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

it's a box...gonna wear tha box? is it gonna yellow TOO?
No offense, but I hate when people say its just a box. 

QFMFT. 

CALL ME CRAZY BUT I'VE PASSED ON HEAT AT GOOD PRICES SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COME WITH THE BOXES. I LIKE TO HAVE EVERY PIECE OF ARTICLE THAT ORIGINALLY CAME WITH THE SHOES DOWN TO THE PAPER AND THE BOX THEY CAME IN. I TRY TO WEAR ALL MY KICKS BUT STILL CONSIDER MYSELF A HEAVY COLLECTOR. I KEEP MY SHOES CLEANED AND IN PRISTINE CONDITION AFTER EACH AND EVERY WEAR AND HAVING THEM NEATLY IN THE BOX AFTERWARDS ADDS TO THE VALUE IMO.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

QFMFT. 

CALL ME CRAZY BUT I'VE PASSED ON HEAT AT GOOD PRICES SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COME WITH THE BOXES. I LIKE TO HAVE EVERY PIECE OF ARTICLE THAT ORIGINALLY CAME WITH THE SHOES DOWN TO THE PAPER AND THE BOX THEY CAME IN. I TRY TO WEAR ALL MY KICKS BUT STILL CONSIDER MYSELF A HEAVY COLLECTOR. I KEEP MY SHOES CLEANED AND IN PRISTINE CONDITION AFTER EACH AND EVERY WEAR AND HAVING THEM NEATLY IN THE BOX AFTERWARDS ADDS TO THE VALUE IMO.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ajkatt wrote:

QFMFT. 

You are not crazy. But, I personally really do not care what box that JB puts out it in because I do not wear the box but the sneakers. But at the same time, I would most likely not buy any Jordan without the original box (I do not need replacement boxes just as you stated). I've kept over 99% of the original boxes. One sneaker box (2000 Air Jordan 5 Laney) was completely destroyed due to storing my high school track medals (80+ medals), lifted the box one day, and boom the box ripped apart, this happened almost 10 years ago. That was the big mistake on my part, I should had use a "non-nike/JB" box instead. But other than that, I still have all the original boxes.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ajkatt wrote:

QFMFT. 

You are not crazy. But, I personally really do not care what box that JB puts out it in because I do not wear the box but the sneakers. But at the same time, I would most likely not buy any Jordan without the original box (I do not need replacement boxes just as you stated). I've kept over 99% of the original boxes. One sneaker box (2000 Air Jordan 5 Laney) was completely destroyed due to storing my high school track medals (80+ medals), lifted the box one day, and boom the box ripped apart, this happened almost 10 years ago. That was the big mistake on my part, I should had use a "non-nike/JB" box instead. But other than that, I still have all the original boxes.

When i bought my XX3s, the cashier says "here they are" he slants the box sideways to check the size and BOOM drops it and left a giant scuff on the corner, other than that its still in perfect condition. Boxes are important, i still have my boxes for my AF1s from '06, some are a bit crushed but still in good condition

When i bought my XX3s, the cashier says "here they are" he slants the box sideways to check the size and BOOM drops it and left a giant scuff on the corner, other than that its still in perfect condition. Boxes are important, i still have my boxes for my AF1s from '06, some are a bit crushed but still in good condition

air-jordan-original-i-box-top.jpg
original-jordan-1-ajko-box-top.jpg
original-jordan-iii-box-tag.jpg
original-jordan-v-box-lid.jpg
original-jordan-vi-box-top.jpg
air-jordan-og-box-viii-top.jpg
jordan-original-xi-box-top-col.jpg
jordan-xii-original-box-tag.jpg
jordan-original-xiii-box-top.jpg
jordan-original-xvii-box-tag.jpg
jordan-original-xix-box-tag.jpg
jordan-retro-ii-box-94-top.jpg

THE OTHERS BOXES YOU CAN VIEW BY CLICKING THIS LINK: http://www.airjordanlegacy.com/air-jordan-boxes/

I think they should keep the same box for everything but signature releases.

PS/GS - Current Box
Adult - Retro box for each shoe. Specific boxes for each model. 1 own box. 2 own box. 3 current retro box from WC, TB, 4 own box etc.

All non signature Jordans (team etc) - Current box

New signatures like 2011, give them their own box.

I think they should keep the same box for everything but signature releases.

PS/GS - Current Box
Adult - Retro box for each shoe. Specific boxes for each model. 1 own box. 2 own box. 3 current retro box from WC, TB, 4 own box etc.

All non signature Jordans (team etc) - Current box

New signatures like 2011, give them their own box.

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

this og box is hot  
you sure that is the OG box of the AJ II?
As i remember Nike did not give the Air Jordans any numbering on the box.

It happened on the AJ XIII playoffs while the AJ XIV white/black-true reds were just called Air Jordan on the box again.

Since 2000 Jordan Brand started to consistently give the Air Jordans the numbering.

Also, the OG AJ II were all made in Italy NOT made in Taiwan.

Those must be the 1994 retros.

Back
Top Bottom