SO WHAT'S GOOD WITH THOSE NEW JORDAN BOXES?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Don't care about the damn box. I'm not wearing it, ever. I just want the shoes to last me a while as I tear them up.
smile.gif

+1

Originally Posted by SN3AKERADDiiCT

I Kinda Want To See The '94 Box Again...
Agreed. It would be nice if JB updated that box and released the new retros in it. I also kinda like the old school boxes the IIIs have been coming in.

Originally Posted by SN3AKERADDiiCT

I Kinda Want To See The '94 Box Again...
Agreed. It would be nice if JB updated that box and released the new retros in it. I also kinda like the old school boxes the IIIs have been coming in.

they should use the retro cards as the front of the boxes so if a release is a 13 itll be mj and a cougar on the box

they should use the retro cards as the front of the boxes so if a release is a 13 itll be mj and a cougar on the box

Originally Posted by knowledge10

Originally Posted by go rilla

if they are going to retro shoes they might as well retro the boxes they came with

I agree, it would help embody the entire retro feel.

Agreed would be another appreciation to the buyers atleast that's how they jb should feel....

if they are going to retro shoes they might as well retro the boxes they came with

Agreed would be another appreciation to the buyers atleast that's how they jb should feel....

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

this og box is hot  
I miss the retro boxes like that. I know it's cheaper to use the same box for all releases, but it made the retros feel special back then.

Originally Posted by lilmikey23

this og box is hot  
I miss the retro boxes like that. I know it's cheaper to use the same box for all releases, but it made the retros feel special back then.

Back
Top Bottom