So whats the word on Texas getting the "Yeezys"?

damn ya austin catz think thats ya store and nobody from any other city can come and cop a pair of sneakers.ya some selfish motha****.ers...

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

damn ya austin catz think thats ya store and nobody from any other city can come and cop a pair of sneakers.ya some selfish motha****.ers...
check the sig....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

ya want info. now huh??....after ya been telling me not to show up b/c im not a repeat custumer...smh

Your an idiot kid. Stop BEASTing you sound like a damn crackhead. Keep all that hype in dallas.

yo,fall back son..real talk.. you dont know me like that. im just gonna ignore what you said .but let me tell you ,if you had said that in my face i woulda gave you an oak cliff beat down.
2a6m935.jpg

Goodluck getting them bro.

let me ask ya this.. do ya got ya pair on lock already from motive807???
Bro, just drop it. Half of the people in this thread have never even stepped foot in that store. Just let it go. If you want them that bad, youwill find a way; unfortunately you wont get any help from these guys only "hype" and "boasting".

ya want info. now huh??....after ya been telling me not to show up b/c im not a repeat custumer...smh

Your an idiot kid. Stop BEASTing you sound like a damn crackhead. Keep all that hype in dallas.

yo,fall back son..real talk.. you dont know me like that. im just gonna ignore what you said .but let me tell you ,if you had said that in my face i woulda gave you an oak cliff beat down.
HA HA this guy is gonna be giving a lot of "Oak Cliff" beat downs in the near future then. I think I might need to respond with an"Alamo Heights" whuppin, or a "Leon Valley" karate chop in my defense.

I see Dallas is being repped accordingly up in this $+*.............

Them Yeezy's ain't even that hot. Not that light doo doo brown colorway anyway. Now when the blacks come out I might have to see what's good onthose.

all in all, i like the shoe! its different from my normal pickups ( jb,sb,nike retro) and i'm looking forward to having all 3.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

HA HA this guy is gonna be giving a lot of "Oak Cliff" beat downs in the near future then. I think I might need to respond with an "Alamo Heights" whuppin, or a "Leon Valley" karate chop in my defense.

Bahahaha, i doubt there are any beat downs goin on in those places, if there are, i doubt its an "oak cliff rate"......might as well give hima boerne, helotes, and "hill country" beat down too...

man cant wait till these release, ima gonna walk by motive and see all these guys camped out and shake my head. Not really sold on the shoe, if it wasn'tso hyped up, I might have tried to pick them up. But with that and ya boy tryin to graduate from UT, missin school isnt such a great idea.

HA HA this guy is gonna be giving a lot of "Oak Cliff" beat downs in the near future then. I think I might need to respond with an "Alamo Heights" whuppin, or a "Leon Valley" karate chop in my defense.

laugh.gif

man this kid is pure comedy.... an oak cliff beat down??? son you just need to--->
8b82516e06c9766f6131393486e283673464836.gif

lolz at the saltyness on this thread,
dude if you want them real bad, theyres always ebay,
im still getn my pair for FREE and prob even delivered to my house
...cuz shes all that

well hook it up than , if your so open minded about letting everybody know your getting a free pair, when you know cot damn people are trying there best to copa pair.not everybody has it easy.

dashoekid21- all of us have been in the same situation as you at one point or another. You need to be a good customer to get the benefits. If you make yourselfknown (in a positive way, not like the way you are currently). And pay your time, money and making friends with shop owners/managers, you too might get thebenefits that a lot of sneakerheads get. Making threats and begging like a 5 year old are not a good look.

Or you could be like Ca5 and just have them delivered to you. Kanye is still going to do that for you, right?

I dont even like this shoe but with all of this HYPE, I just might get 2 pair and jack the crapola out of the price for people who cant get their hands onthem. Making money in a recession is a good thing, right???

aint nobody makin threats , you just got some of your SA catz talkin shi.t . i came in this thread to talk and get info about the yeezy not getting into drama.it was all good untill your homie chris nosnah started talking down.

Chris Nosnah? i really don't know who that is...plus he is from austin I think. Nothing really to do with SA.

But the best thing you could do if you can't get any info on niketalk is find out yourself, which you did. you took the initiative to call Motive and otherspots to find out for yourself. As lame as it may seem at the surface, keda is right on point: being a good customer, networking, and seeking info yourself isthe best in this situation. Keep doing your thing and i really do hope you get the pair you seek and try your best not to exasperate the current situation.

Back
Top Bottom