So whats the word on Texas getting the "Yeezys"?

exactly, i called motive807 and explained to him happing , he told me 1st dont listen to any one on what they gotta say unless it comes from his mouth and 2ndhe said there probley just trying to put stuff in your head so you dont have to come to motive. which gives the SA,austin head a better chance of copping. butits all good..

^^ good luck getting a pair, be thankful ur not in miami and dealing with the shoe gallery,
cuz motive has some of the best customer service out there, specially compared to other shops , like the shoe gallery

Pretty funny thread guys. "oak cliff" beatdown huh?
laugh.gif
@ e-thugs these days. Keep getting worked up over this garbage shoe. It'll keep meentertained while @ work!

^^ Damn has shoe gallery really fell off? What happened? Man that used to be rawest place to copp kicks in my eyes! I copped my 04 champ pack Dunksthere....damn has it been that long already?
smile.gif
What the hells going on in houston tx? Yeezys @ the galleria? what about premium goods? personally... Idon't think this first colorway is doin it for me....

Yall should take picks of the campout at Motive or wherever these are releasing!

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

^^ Damn has shoe gallery really fell off? What happened? Man that used to be rawest place to copp kicks in my eyes! I copped my 04 champ pack Dunks there....damn has it been that long already?
smile.gif
What the hells going on in houston tx? Yeezys @ the galleria? what about premium goods? personally... I don't think this first colorway is doin it for me....
i personally dont like the place, dudes are straight !##%# there, if your not so and sos boy they dont even look at you and get mad if you asksumtn,
the last controversy i heard was with the 112 pack, they had like 1/3 of the pairs for sale, the rest were kept for employees and friends,
and that some ppl that camped and deserved shoes didnt getm cuz of some bs.
everytime i go in there its just ehhh, i mean they got some good stuff, but u gotta put up with shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i prefer going to culutre kings now,

Anyone know what Motive ended up doing? or is going to do? BTW, did anyone copp 1/2 cents from Motive?

Motive did a raffle. Said winners would get a phone call on Friday. I didn't hear anything. So maybe next time.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Motive did a raffle. Said winners would get a phone call on Friday. I didn't hear anything. So maybe next time.

laugh.gif
@ calling you on the phone. No offense, but i would neverenter a "shoe raffle" where the terms are that im gonna get called if i win. They better raffle those %@*!!!# shoes right there infront of me so Iknow that someone got them and that they just werent sold or something....

How much were the tickets btw?

actually the shoes look way better in real life. big thanks to stan and T for giving me the 411.

Originally Posted by MHT214

laugh.gif
@ calling you on the phone. No offense, but i would never enter a "shoe raffle" where the terms are that im gonna get called if i win. They better raffle those %@*!!!# shoes right there infront of me so I know that someone got them and that they just werent sold or something....

They didn't charge. You sent an email to be entered.

Originally Posted by MHT214

laugh.gif
@ calling you on the phone. No offense, but i would never enter a "shoe raffle" where the terms are that im gonna get called if i win. They better raffle those %@*!!!# shoes right there infront of me so I know that someone got them and that they just werent sold or something....

They didn't charge. You sent an email to be entered.

Cool; thats one of the better ideas that ive heard of....

Yes, did anybody get a call about the raffle? Or know if its over or not. I'm not allowed to keep my phone on at work and I had it on vibrate all day.

I don't think they have the Half Cents yet. The owner told me they'd post about it on the blog when they got them.

Did anyone from austin get any love getting these? that all i would like to know. If no one from austin got them that straight BS!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

^^ Damn has shoe gallery really fell off? What happened? Man that used to be rawest place to copp kicks in my eyes! I copped my 04 champ pack Dunks there....damn has it been that long already?
smile.gif
What the hells going on in houston tx? Yeezys @ the galleria? what about premium goods? personally... I don't think this first colorway is doin it for me....
i personally dont like the place, dudes are straight !##%# there, if your not so and sos boy they dont even look at you and get mad if you ask sumtn,
the last controversy i heard was with the 112 pack, they had like 1/3 of the pairs for sale, the rest were kept for employees and friends,
and that some ppl that camped and deserved shoes didnt getm cuz of some bs.
everytime i go in there its just ehhh, i mean they got some good stuff, but u gotta put up with shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i prefer going to culutre kings now,

Damn..that strikes me back a bit...I hella member that place being hella cultured and dudes being madd helpful (though I know they're clientle Customerservices was always biased.. *** it then....haven't been to miami since 05' think its time to pay a visit...hows that domincian fest? still the baddestchicks offa south beach? lol but naw any other tier 0 stores in miami?

Back
Top Bottom