So whats the word on Texas getting the "Yeezys"?

Bro, invest in a camera next time. Good job on getting your pick ups though..

Originally Posted by Wings90

So no one was picked in Motive's raffle? Or are people just not coming forward?

Thats what im wondering
eyes.gif

What really happened to the yeezys at motive? because i dont see how he could have did an online raffle.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

^^ Damn has shoe gallery really fell off? What happened? Man that used to be rawest place to copp kicks in my eyes! I copped my 04 champ pack Dunks there....damn has it been that long already?
smile.gif
What the hells going on in houston tx? Yeezys @ the galleria? what about premium goods? personally... I don't think this first colorway is doin it for me....
i personally dont like the place, dudes are straight !##%# there, if your not so and sos boy they dont even look at you and get mad if you ask sumtn,
the last controversy i heard was with the 112 pack, they had like 1/3 of the pairs for sale, the rest were kept for employees and friends,
and that some ppl that camped and deserved shoes didnt getm cuz of some bs.
everytime i go in there its just ehhh, i mean they got some good stuff, but u gotta put up with shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i prefer going to culutre kings now,

Damn..that strikes me back a bit...I hella member that place being hella cultured and dudes being madd helpful (though I know they're clientle Customer services was always biased.. *** it then....haven't been to miami since 05' think its time to pay a visit...hows that domincian fest? still the baddest chicks offa south beach? lol but naw any other tier 0 stores in miami?
i stay in san antonio now, so i just go back bout once or twice a yr,
as far as i know the shoe gallery are the only ones doing it like that dunno why, when there should be alot more stores,
i actually think that culture kings is a consignment store,
so is this spot that opened not to long ago, its called ATC,
i heard its most of dj homicides (from sugar ray and the infamous AIRMAX CREW) collection out there,
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Airtrafficcontrol-Interview-3.jpg

Has anyone asked Motive what they will do with the next releases?......just curious....

i talked to the guy at motive and he said that people were stuffing the email list so they could get picked in the raffle....

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

motives only getting 9 pairs of the blk/pinks SMH....i guess my only chance is NDC

eek.gif
I have no shot.

Did the orders for the grey pair on NDC even go through?

Back
Top Bottom