So when was the sneaker game officially ruined? Vol: Galaxy Foamposite's SMH

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

is it really gonna hirt nike to have pre orders like 1 month in advance to everyone can get their pairs and stop trsellers. people getting hurt over shoes... cmon nike really?!?!

then there will just be a big line/campout for the preorder
preorder online.

those foams pretty much messed the shoe game up i mean people went way to crazy i wonder how many pairs were made 1st off

dude from WDWYT...what a tool
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

421390_10151334618840545_788485544_22694134_1133308769_n.jpg

carry a lotta weight on my shoulders im "trap"pin khkhkhhkhkhkkhkhh get it?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

The release of the $180 Air Jordan XI shoe before Christmas also caused a riot at a mall in Indianapolis, fights in Seattle and a stabbing in Jersey City.
I heard that stabbing was before closing, the night before, they left him in a pile of blood for beats headsets (also sold at footlocker) 
laugh.gif
nah, if your talking about the jersey city stabbing i work right next to the mall that it happened in and it was done that same night the concords dropped
i forgot the details tho but i dont think it had nothing to do with the shoes itself but since the two parties where there that night for the release thats when things got real...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  dudes like this are proof that you can have all the exclusive sneakers or clothing imaginable but none of that can change the fact that their still a cornball at the end of the day. 

Originally Posted by ill steelo

is it really gonna hirt nike to have pre orders like 1 month in advance to everyone can get their pairs and stop trsellers. people getting hurt over shoes... cmon nike really?!?!

then there will just be a big line/campout for the preorder
preorder online.
Nike.com would crash either way lol

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  dudes like this are proof that you can have all the exclusive sneakers or clothing imaginable but none of that can change the fact that their still a cornball at the end of the day. 
looks like a maniac 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
looks like a maniac 
roll.gif
If I ever saw that dude, I would make his shoulders clap like they just heard Beethoven's last performance. 

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

The release of the $180 Air Jordan XI shoe before Christmas also caused a riot at a mall in Indianapolis, fights in Seattle and a stabbing in Jersey City.
I heard that stabbing was before closing, the night before, they left him in a pile of blood for beats headsets (also sold at footlocker) 
laugh.gif
nah, if your talking about the jersey city stabbing i work right next to the mall that it happened in and it was done that same night the concords dropped
i forgot the details tho but i dont think it had nothing to do with the shoes itself but since the two parties where there that night for the release thats when things got real...
that's what I meant, 2 hours before midnight = the day before

Somebody at Nike gets off on this $*$@, makes them feel like they have power.

Personally, I don't believe in any "sneaker game", I just like sneakers. Actually, I won't even take it that far, I just like certain sneakers. All this extra $*$@ is lame. Truth be told, if there is a "Game", all this ain't even it. The "game" was finding out about, looking for and casually walking into a store and buying a pair of sneakers(most of the time at a sale price).

Now, everybody keeps blaming Nike for creating so much hype. Nike isn't doing anything they haven't been since the 90s, store owners have always gotten the heads up on whats about to drop. Its just a lot more people have access to the info. Therefore, NIKE does not create the hype,

WE create the hype.

Hell, niketalk is one of the strongest hypemachines on the net.

I say let the sheep have at the hyped stuff, and I'll get want what I actually want to get. 9 times out of 10 the stuff I want will be cleaner and easier to get.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

QFT; it sucks but that is how it has become
I just broke down and paid $298 resell for the Flight One Galaxy's but I really liked this sneaker and just said F it 

time to check and see what shoe I can live w/o...
laugh.gif

nike_air_flight_one_galaxy-1.jpg

you paid almost $300 for these!?!?!?!?!?!?

5xuzjl.gif

Perfecto

StillIn..... I'm not joking... I still want to see fit pics son

I was there and it was my first time every showing up for a release hours before and I have to say the entire experience was ridiculous. At 11 o'clock everyone was about to make the sprint for the store and riot squad took there stances...one of the cops cocked his fist back and repeatedly told my boy to back the %#*$ down or else he would break his #!@%%%# face. That moment will forever be stitched into my memory. Unaware of the riots that happened before I arrived, I thought the way the cops were criminalizing the crowd was a little ridiculous and harsh. Me and boy went back to HOH last night to see what was up with the release and they told us they only had 80 pairs and then it hit me that the release of the Foams would have probably resulted in the most chaotic event for a Nike release had they actually went through it. Just imagine 2,920 envious individuals preying on the lucky 80 individuals that got their pairs, +%%@ would have hit the fan for sure.

On another note, I think providing the public with actually number of pairs available at the store would have definitely deterred at least 3/4 of the crowd.

I spotted the Nike Reps (top dogs) at Florida Mall all weekend and you can tell their not in touch with the madness of the culture they are feeding.

Blame Wale...jp, seriously tho

Back
Top Bottom