So which one of you NT'ers didn't pay your storage fee and lost your collection?

that's actually a fair price for those shoes
ohwell.gif

23 shoes for number 23 MJ in a storage unit, come on who belives it? They sold for 3500 a fair/cheap price (couldn't tell the condition of all shoes). It would take over 4 years (I'm sure) for the bill to be that high.I'm sure (if the person is alive) they could sell one shoe to pay for all the back payments . This is def fake/b.s you have a better chance of winning the lotto.

23 shoes for number 23 MJ in a storage unit, come on who belives it? They sold for 3500 a fair/cheap price (couldn't tell the condition of all shoes). It would take over 4 years (I'm sure) for the bill to be that high.I'm sure (if the person is alive) they could sell one shoe to pay for all the back payments . This is def fake/b.s you have a better chance of winning the lotto.

I lost like 20 pairs of kicks in school cuz my roomate held them hostage for security deposit money when I left school like 5 years ago. To this day I think about all the shoes I used to have...

I lost like 20 pairs of kicks in school cuz my roomate held them hostage for security deposit money when I left school like 5 years ago. To this day I think about all the shoes I used to have...

Back
Top Bottom