So Who Has Lost/Gained A Lot of Weight/Muscle This Offseason? (NBA)

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by zizou

didn't kobe put on 15lbs of muscle years ago? then he lost it all because it was taking away his quickness?

He was brolic the year before the rape case...the following season he lost alot of weight

i remember that, he said he wasn't lefting weights that offseason and durning the season to much on his mind

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by YungVC

rudy gay said he was goin to gain more weight
Gay packed on some weight?
nerd.gif

Gilbert Arenas dropped 20 pounds, and Caron Butler gave up soda in order to drop weight.... 5:48...

yi's arms got them veins like that roided out cat in the fitness thread over in general..

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

july2-dejuanblair.jpg

eek.gif
My man Blair lookin healthy, Im really pulling for dude..became a fanwhen he put up 20 nd 20 on my Dukies a couple years ago.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didn't kobe put on 15lbs of muscle years ago? then he lost it all because it was taking away his quickness?

Yeah, i remember it being like, the '02-'03 season when he went on that scoring streak. Im not sure how he lost it all, but i know once that legal stuff hit, he just started becoming a lot thinner again.
Buff Kobe was
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Probably my favorite season from him and definitely one of his best.

Yeah prior to 2006...Brolic Kobe was the best Kobe numbers wise. He was murdering dudes that year.

Deron Williams? I'll believe it when I see it, he looks like the kind of guy bound to have Paul Pierce syndrome for the rest of his career.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

july2-dejuanblair.jpg

eek.gif
My man Blair lookin healthy, Im really pulling for dude..became a fan when he put up 20 nd 20 on my Dukies a couple years ago.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, i remember it being like, the '02-'03 season when he went on that scoring streak. Im not sure how he lost it all, but i know once that legal stuff hit, he just started becoming a lot thinner again.
Buff Kobe was
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Probably my favorite season from him and definitely one of his best.

That was also the season that Kobe wore Jordans a lot, right? Not a huge Kobe fan, but he definitely has some sick shoes that season.

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Baron Davis supposedly is in great shape now. I think I heard that he's lost between 10 and 15 pounds.
P90X, right?
Not sure I know what you mean. Anyway, hopefully Baron really has lost weight because he's blogging about it on the Jenny Craig website --
http://www.jennycraig.com...stories/blog/barondavis.

I guess we'll see soon enough.

^^ Deron Williams was looking fit nh in the prank dodgeball videos he has with Kyle Korver. I guess we'll see 'cause the season will be here soonenough.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JPZx

Supposedly Eddy Curry lost a ton of weight.
yet he's still many pounds over his playing weight
smh.gif
according to what I read recently

i've read he's at a good weight right now...the problem is, the knicks want him @ 285 and he hasnt been at that weight since high school...his traineris saying its not possible for him to lose that much weight, and he's effective @ 300...

Originally Posted by Baalnood

when people gain some weight, i hate it when people assume it's roids.

looking at your avy you just mad cause we're assuming an asian dude is roiding up...

Back
Top Bottom