So Who Has Lost/Gained A Lot of Weight/Muscle This Offseason? (NBA)

^ I was going to mention it my earlier post because I knew someone would point it out. A lot of people assume steriods equals automatic mass, which is not thecase. Anyway, let us not go down the roids accusation route and try to stay on topic. There are plenty of athletes that have been caught or will be caught(from all backgrounds). Heck, I would not be surprised if a weekend warrior tested positive for elevated hormone levels because he downs too many burgers aweek - given how cattle is raised for meat.

Some folk mad in this thread but Kobe is the epitome of hard work and fitness in basketball. He's not scared to try things with his body to enhance hisgame.

The vids are sick and I watched the knicks game like and when he dunked on Spree like that, I jumped out my seat.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Yeah prior to 2006...Brolic Kobe was the best Kobe numbers wise. He was murdering dudes that year.
sick.gif
Brolic Kobe was a monster. I remember that stretch where ithink dude was averaging 40+. !%*@#% teammates were scared of him.

obvious kobe was on roided up that year

and then he takes slimming roids the next summer

ur fave player is a fraud

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

^ he looks like he's flexing while shooting free throws

if you wanna see someone who flexes while they shoot free throws, go no further than corey maggette.
dude is ripped

Back
Top Bottom