So Who Has Lost/Gained A Lot of Weight/Muscle This Offseason? (NBA)

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

256494w.gif
Franklin! hahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe said he dropped the weight he gained years back because of cholesterol history in his family

Yi
eek.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

july2-dejuanblair.jpg

eek.gif
My man Blair lookin healthy, Im really pulling for dude..became a fan when he put up 20 nd 20 on my Dukies a couple years ago.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didn't kobe put on 15lbs of muscle years ago? then he lost it all because it was taking away his quickness?

Yeah, i remember it being like, the '02-'03 season when he went on that scoring streak. Im not sure how he lost it all, but i know once that legal stuff hit, he just started becoming a lot thinner again.
Buff Kobe was
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Probably my favorite season from him and definitely one of his best.
That was also the season that Kobe wore Jordans a lot, right? Not a huge Kobe fan, but he definitely has some sick shoes that season.

Yup.

Not just Jordans tho, Kobe had a lot of variety of that year. He wore Iverson's on several occasions as well.
Flight 2k3's
Hurache's
Question mids&lows

It's a few more im missing, i should go dig up some pics.

Kobe was the !+@+*** man in 02-03. I mean, he's cool now, but it's like back then he was more of a rebel and wasn't so concerned about his image.

Remember this? (In the VIII's too
pimp.gif
)

Another one...

2005-2006 kobe was 220

Currently he is 200. He lost it all due to family history of diabetes/cholesterol

from pre-season 05-06
9420060908_26915361.jpg

08192217856_61000080.jpg

1157708368279_1.jpg

bkzkurse wrote:
2005-2006 kobe was 220

Currently he is 200. He lost it all due to family history of diabetes/cholesterol

from pre-season 05-06
9420060908_26915361.jpg

08192217856_61000080.jpg

1157708368279_1.jpg

Wasn't this the year when he was beasting?

That Kobe played reminded me of Chris Webber's dunk on Charles Barkley. It's ridiculous how fluid it was.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Kobe was the !+@+*** man in 02-03. I mean, he's cool now, but it's like back then he was more of a rebel and wasn't so concerned about his image.

pimp.gif
)

Another one...

Man I've been trying to tell people who arent that familiar (or who quickly forgot) how good and explosive he was/is.

If people have time, go on youtube, you can watch FULL videos of all 9 games in the 9 game 40+ streak.

I love selfish kobe
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

29hb9s.jpg
laugh.gif
at some of the comments. Besides being significantly morecut, it does not seem like he gained a ton of mass. With some skinny people, any dedicated weight training really exposes their muscle tone. I would not besurprised if this picture was taken right after his upper body workout, and when the "pump" wears off, he still looks like his old self. But he isdefinitely bigger.

Originally Posted by AntC

29hb9s.jpg
laugh.gif
at some of the comments. Besides being significantly more cut, it does not seem like he gained a ton of mass. With some skinny people, any dedicated weight training really exposes their muscle tone. I would not be surprised if this picture was taken right after his upper body workout, and when the "pump" wears off, he still looks like his old self. But he is definitely bigger.
In game pics

89784127.jpg

89783663.jpg

89765943.jpg

you guys are tripping off the Yi thing. it could be camera angles and the moment in time they took the shot. i remember once a picture caught me at the rightmoment and my body looked ripped

Originally Posted by AntC

29hb9s.jpg
laugh.gif
at some of the comments. Besides being significantly more cut, it does not seem like he gained a ton of mass. With some skinny people, any dedicated weight training really exposes their muscle tone. I would not be surprised if this picture was taken right after his upper body workout, and when the "pump" wears off, he still looks like his old self. But he is definitely bigger.
In game pics

89784127.jpg

89783663.jpg

89765943.jpg
You dudes are trippin if you're assuming he's on roids. He doesn't even look that big.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

pimp.gif
)

Another one...

Man I've been trying to tell people who arent that familiar (or who quickly forgot) how good and explosive he was/is.

If people have time, go on youtube, you can watch FULL videos of all 9 games in the 9 game 40+ streak.

I love selfish kobe
devil.gif
how many steps did he take????

Back
Top Bottom