So who has tried Armand de Brignac "Ace of Spades" Champagne?

Its cheap overpriced champagne with a cheap gold wrapper on it...

Its only talked about because Jay bought stock in it..

It's not a bad champagne. People buy it because of what they see....
From a taste perspective, I'd much rather have a Krug Grand Cuvee or and '82 Salon.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Its cheap overpriced champagne with a cheap gold wrapper on it...

Its only talked about because Jay bought stock in it..

its one of those things that you wonder why you spent $300 on after you open and its gone pretty quickly...but it looks very cool in the club

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I'd rather mix sprite with some Old English and save me $297.66
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Super over-rated. Just like every rapper's bottle of choice. After a while you kick yourself for spending $ on something so wack. I still don't get the whole champagne thing. Much rather have a nice scotch-whiskey and call it a night. Why be buzzed and gassy with champagne when you can just drink some Blue label or Glenlivet 21 Yr.

Trust me, after you pop your first bottle, you'll be like !+# is this. And why are so many people all buzzin about something so eh...

overpriced - and champagne wise its just all marketing

cant knock the hustle tho...
pimp.gif

smh.gif
in true NT fashion - somebody is asking about champagne and people are suggesting scotches and 40ozs
laugh.gif

I thought about buyin' some when I was in Atlantic City, but 3 major things stopped me.

1. Not enough money to pay for that @$!+ in the 40/40
2. It would be stupid to buy it when I'm already drunk and high off my buttcheeks.
3. It costs too damn much.

It seems overrated, but I like to experience things first hand.....as long as it's not painful in any way or gay.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Super over-rated. Just like every rapper's bottle of choice. After a while you kick yourself for spending $ on something so wack. I still don't get the whole champagne thing. Much rather have a nice scotch-whiskey and call it a night. Why be buzzed and gassy with champagne when you can just drink some Blue label or Glenlivet 21 Yr.

Trust me, after you pop your first bottle, you'll be like !+# is this. And why are so many people all buzzin about something so eh...

This. I'd much rather spend big bucks on some scotch than champagne

Back
Top Bottom