this.

All we do is drink in the Air Force(!%@+ military period
laugh.gif
)....typing perfect when you drunk is a art
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Pics below is me passed out in my homeboy room in Korea from drinking 3/4 of Patron out the bottle by myself thinking I was that N'...the *@*%+**% in the picture below is my homeboy...he drew #$%@! on my arm and my face and let me walk back to my dorm building that night and talk to ppl with that !%@+ on my face
laugh.gif
...I ain't notice till I woke up in the morning...that was my last time drinking with white ppl
laugh.gif
...I miss Korea
pimp.gif

29e3674763f09445ccff6f3871859e9eb192dcb7_r.jpg

baf26f265a939c0966b7c59e765de6725d3ebd29_r.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Pics below is me passed out in my homeboy room in Korea from drinking 3/4 of Patron out the bottle by myself thinking I was that N'...the *@*%+**% in the picture below is my homeboy...he drew #$%@! on my arm and my face and let me walk back to my dorm building that night and talk to ppl with that !%@+ on my face
laugh.gif
...I ain't notice till I woke up in the morning...that was my last time drinking with white ppl
laugh.gif
...I miss Korea
pimp.gif

baf26f265a939c0966b7c59e765de6725d3ebd29_r.jpg

Posted drunk once...Got banned with the quickness.

I'm actually super baked right now though...Some good tree..

Posted drunk once...Got banned with the quickness.

I'm actually super baked right now though...Some good tree..

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I miss Korea
pimp.gif

roll.gif

You passed out with your shoes on, you deserve to be drawn on, thats the rule. And why a male genital always happens to show up on "passed out" people is beyond me, that must be rule #2. Funny Story tho

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I miss Korea
pimp.gif

roll.gif

You passed out with your shoes on, you deserve to be drawn on, thats the rule. And why a male genital always happens to show up on "passed out" people is beyond me, that must be rule #2. Funny Story tho

Wasnt drunk during the BCS Champ game on Monday. Just buzzed. That's as close as it's come for me.

Wasnt drunk during the BCS Champ game on Monday. Just buzzed. That's as close as it's come for me.

Back
Top Bottom