So whos herd of the new app Skout?

What is this? Someone was pretty messed up last night telling me about it, has anyone used it? I think its some facebook like mobile app to meet females....
nerd.gif

What is this? Someone was pretty messed up last night telling me about it, has anyone used it? I think its some facebook like mobile app to meet females....
nerd.gif

Has anyone else checked this out? Seems somewhat legit so I thought I'd see if anyone else has tried it.

Has anyone else checked this out? Seems somewhat legit so I thought I'd see if anyone else has tried it.

Damn if you're that desperate you might as well checkout christiansingles.com or blackpeoplemeet.com

sounds like your swag level is on 0

Damn if you're that desperate you might as well checkout christiansingles.com or blackpeoplemeet.com

sounds like your swag level is on 0

I think if you go through the app store you don't have to fb link. about to check it out. get da boppas boppin.

the ##$$ is Google Play?

I think if you go through the app store you don't have to fb link. about to check it out. get da boppas boppin.

the ##$$ is Google Play?

I been had for years. It got boring, basically its an app where you flirt with girls, instead of the "hey whats up wanna get to know me talk". You just pick a girl and flirt with her and see where it goes from their. I had it but it got wack and you don't need it to link up with your facebook.

I been had for years. It got boring, basically its an app where you flirt with girls, instead of the "hey whats up wanna get to know me talk". You just pick a girl and flirt with her and see where it goes from their. I had it but it got wack and you don't need it to link up with your facebook.

I Used the search feature and this thread popped up. Why start a whole new thread asking the same thing.

Basically a chatroom app to meet females. Everyone doesn't live in a popular city that's oozing with dimes. Even if you do there's no harm in utilizing social media. If you think you're too cool to try it then simply keep it moving.

I Used the search feature and this thread popped up. Why start a whole new thread asking the same thing.

Basically a chatroom app to meet females. Everyone doesn't live in a popular city that's oozing with dimes. Even if you do there's no harm in utilizing social media. If you think you're too cool to try it then simply keep it moving.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

But your sig says loss Angeles. Thats a big city

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

But your sig says loss Angeles. Thats a big city

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

the ##$$ is Google Play?
The new name for the Android App Store. I've never heard of this before, sounds cool gonna get it.

Back
Top Bottom