So who's keeping up with Snooki's IG? Vol. Obama Not Bad gif

OMG NT KILLS ME YO.

Snooki isn't a 7?! But I totalllyyyyy forgot, all ya is getting SI model type punani huh?

FOH. Stop fronting. If she was in front of you, I bet my entire life ya'll dudes saying she's ugly, etc would be eyeing hard body. Dudes stunt on a forum so hard haha

I would smash Snooki with the power of the Hulks smash while possessing the almighty strength of Thors Hammer.

She's ugly Steezy
laugh.gif
and you know it! One picture does not change anything.

Ain't no way I'm smashing a 4'8 meat ball.
Word up.
Yns.
anything below 5 feet is troubling.

She's cute. I know she was raised italian but I think she would be cuter if she embraced her natural peruvian heritage. The italian thing is not working for me. It like I she hispanic, but its acting italian.

She's cute. I know she was raised italian but I think she would be cuter if she embraced her natural peruvian heritage. The italian thing is not working for me. It like I she hispanic, but its acting italian.

I thought she was Chilean?

Bruh's she got a lot of plastic surgery done.

She basically lost weight fixed her face. She went from Swamp Donkey to hot jump off. Give the girl some credit. She is looking good these days. She got new teeth too saw her on ellen talking about it.

Would smash....with the lights on....probably won't tell anyone though afterward.

She lost a lot of weight. I think she looks a lot better she just needs a stylist. The girl cant dress for sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom