eyes.gif

Can't keep a girl for that long
Anybody else part of the club?

Single.........
I havent had a steady GF......
I get the wrong ones always trying to cause drama and #*@%
smh.gif

Dont really care bout vday though

I feel like this day will never special for me.

The only time I'll celebrate it is when it means something to someone else (my gf).

I really don't understand the need for a guy to pay for a high priced steak and shrimp dinner for a broad they probably only known for a lil' while (No offense to the dudes in long term relations keep doin ya thing) but why spend $50+ no scratch that $200+ on one night knowing that later on she gonna say"It could've been better"
smh.gif

Broads these days don't know what the hell they want
eyes.gif

What happened to grabbin a slice and hittin up the movies then end it all with ya'lls moment at the end....I tried it one date she broke up with me thenext day....when questioned she said "I wanted to go have a nice dinner and watch a movie!" but the dinner theaters always cost $30+ (For eachperson)....!#++% was stupid...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I really don't understand the need for a guy to pay for a high priced steak and shrimp dinner for a broad they probably only known for a lil' while ( No offense to the dudes in long term relations keep doin ya thing) but why spend $50+ no scratch that $200+ on one night knowing that later on she gonna say "It could've been better"
smh.gif

Broads these days don't know what the hell they want
eyes.gif

What happened to grabbin a slice and hittin up the movies then end it all with ya'lls moment at the end....I tried it one date she broke up with me the next day....when questioned she said "I wanted to go have a nice dinner and watch a movie!" but the dinner theaters always cost $30+ (For each person)....!#++% was stupid...
H-town females are ruthless
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom