So...who's single for valentines day? vol.I just stopped caring

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I'm single and really don't care, but I did Snap on a friend I tried to holla at when she claims she was playing when she asked about her ValentinesDay gift and talking about how she was depressed and single and all this stuff knowing that not too long ago I hollared at her. I have no problem if youdon't feel me or aren't into me but Shoot, don't through it in my face or act like you don't have options so today will be a day of chlling.

Originally Posted by dmenace9

valentines is just a commercialized spectacle for businesses

Agreed...ive never liked the holiday. Don't matter if i was with anyone or not.

Originally Posted by dmenace9

valentines is just a commercialized spectacle for businesses
Word to a dozen of roses being $60+

I've always been single on V-day. Never saw the hassle of having to make dinner reservation in advance for this nonsense and such.

Going to the Fresh Market to get a Busy Bone for my dog; a ribeye and a decent bottle of wine for myself. Sit at home and watch All-Star Saturday night with mydog.
pimp.gif

Technically I am single. I never got the point of this holiday anyways. A Hallmark holiday if you ask me.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Single but going out with a classmate. I'ma try to [Half Baked]budget[/Half Baked] things though.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
damn bruh I feel like sending you some change fro my shoe box.
Feel free, I got $60 to survive on though, I think I can make it. Mid-day Matinee FTW.
laugh.gif
I got $65
laugh.gif
<this emocon + my avy is how i feel

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Going to the Fresh Market to get a Busy Bone for my dog; a ribeye and a decent bottle of wine for myself. Sit at home and watch All-Star Saturday night with my dog.
pimp.gif
I did that once. The dog licked her herself and left the house into the backyard.
eyes.gif

Single but going out with a classmate. I'ma try to [Half Baked]budget[/Half Baked] things though.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Feel free, I got $60 to survive on though, I think I can make it. Mid-day Matinee FTW.
laugh.gif
I got $65
laugh.gif
Aye send me the $2.50 then we'll be even at $62.50, I could use that towards movie candy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
I got $65
laugh.gif
Aye send me the $2.50 then we'll be even at $62.50, I could use that towards movie candy.
laugh.gif
its gonna cost like 5 bucks just to send 2.50 so we won't be even.
laugh.gif

I'll give you this though
I just chopped that song up for Valentines and I'm gonna chop about 3 more before the day gets rollin. its still being processed by youtube so you can justgive a listen to the other tracks
pimp.gif
that UGK track was a cue practice forme that was recommened by another dj so its the least of my favs on my channled right now. I found me is my most favorite. DJ Chopasen
pimp.gif
I'm that dude

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

i'm single, but i have a valentine.
three,

but valentines is a stupid @@% commercial america holiday. No other country I have ever lived in has given a shhhhh about Valentines. I mean both my dadsparents have their birthday on valentines, and they dont even know! Ive never had what I would consider to be a girlfirend and I dont care. Im not sayin I dontget girls, I just dont get into relationships for more than a month, because Im young so its pointless, and girls take too much money and time and half of themare clingy anyway.

Even when Im with a girl, I still think valentines is stupid, and I hope she thinks a 20 dollar date is romantic cuz thats all shes gettin

Dunk contest is tonight and I get to keep all my hard earned money Im goooood.. Im trynna smash one of my co-workers right now she got a bf but dude aint doinnothin for her on vday Im sure so Im bout to get at her first thing monday morn.. So you dudes that do have a gf better treat your woman right this weekend Imsure im no the only dude that has a plan like this...

Eh, I don't really care no more. I take it as just another day. Nothing special.

womp WOMP WOMPPPP

Just shows that the majority of NT is not getting any. This thread is major FAIL..I'm bouncin'. Deuces lames.

Yeah single is the way to go. I mean this day is to much for show rarely from the heart, just made to look like it.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

look at this trash

Domski_ThaUnit: why
Domski_ThaUnit: lol
Domski_ThaUnit: u not my girl woman
Domski_ThaUnit: u can do watever u want
infamsbarbie: I wasnt before but we spent time together
infamousbarbie: I understand I can do whatever I want. BUT i still wanna be with you.
Domski_ThaUnit: hmm'
infamousbarbie: You should kinda see dat I aint goin no where
Domski_ThaUnit: y
infamousbarbie: did u not hear what i just said
infamousbarbie: BECAUSE i STiLL WANNA BE WiTH Y0U
infamousbarbie: I dont wanna give up on you
Domski_ThaUnit: ok
infamousbarbie: How do u feel?
Domski_ThaUnit: nuthin
infamousbarbie: so still dont wanna be with me?
Domski_ThaUnit: no
infamousbarbie: why not?
infamousbarbie: dom im tryin so hard here
Domski_ThaUnit: i dont want a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
infamousbarbie: Im not talkin abt right now
infamousbarbie: ugh
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Going to the Fresh Market to get a Busy Bone for my dog; a ribeye and a decent bottle of wine for myself. Sit at home and watch All-Star Saturday night with my dog.
pimp.gif
I did that once. The dog licked her herself and left the house into the backyard.
eyes.gif
you shole right... thats the only #%$%$ i care about...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom