So...who's single for valentines day? vol.I just stopped caring

Damn Dom.
laugh.gif

single dudes...and girls actually...it's actually a good night to hit the bars. couples won't be going to bars tonight, and you know that 95% of thechicks you'll see are single tonight. just throwing that out there for y'all

EDIT: throwing that out there for myself too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

look at this trash

Domski_ThaUnit: why
Domski_ThaUnit: lol
Domski_ThaUnit: u not my girl woman
Domski_ThaUnit: u can do watever u want
infamsbarbie: I wasnt before but we spent time together
infamousbarbie: I understand I can do whatever I want. BUT i still wanna be with you.
Domski_ThaUnit: hmm'
infamousbarbie: You should kinda see dat I aint goin no where
Domski_ThaUnit: y
infamousbarbie: did u not hear what i just said
infamousbarbie: BECAUSE i STiLL WANNA BE WiTH Y0U
infamousbarbie: I dont wanna give up on you
Domski_ThaUnit: ok
infamousbarbie: How do u feel?
Domski_ThaUnit: nuthin
infamousbarbie: so still dont wanna be with me?
Domski_ThaUnit: no
infamousbarbie: why not?
infamousbarbie: dom im tryin so hard here
Domski_ThaUnit: i dont want a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
infamousbarbie: Im not talkin abt right now
infamousbarbie: ugh
mad.gif
mad.gif

aight... pics?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

single dudes...and girls actually...it's actually a good night to hit the bars. couples won't be going to bars tonight, and you know that 95% of the chicks you'll see are single tonight. just throwing that out there for y'all

EDIT: throwing that out there for myself too
laugh.gif
i feel ya fam thats what ill be doing

word..im with everyone in here thats single.

fk, it no valentine..just smash all the cakes with the other breezys that are single and dont care either!

first time in years ive been single!! at least i dont have to spend any money this year!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I really don't understand the need for a guy to pay for a high priced steak and shrimp dinner for a broad they probably only known for a lil' while ( No offense to the dudes in long term relations keep doin ya thing) but why spend $50+ no scratch that $200+ on one night knowing that later on she gonna say "It could've been better"
smh.gif

Broads these days don't know what the hell they want
eyes.gif

What happened to grabbin a slice and hittin up the movies then end it all with ya'lls moment at the end....I tried it one date she broke up with me the next day....when questioned she said "I wanted to go have a nice dinner and watch a movie!" but the dinner theaters always cost $30+ (For each person)....!#++% was stupid...
damnall my friends are like this! for my dates i love when a guy just takes me to go get pizza or some chinese and rentin a movie or hittin up thetheater. greedy !#%%++%. i mean there is nothin wrong with a nice dinner but %$#@ is expensive

Originally Posted by jessie48484848

I really don't understand the need for a guy to pay for a high priced steak and shrimp dinner for a broad they probably only known for a lil' while ( No offense to the dudes in long term relations keep doin ya thing) but why spend $50+ no scratch that $200+ on one night knowing that later on she gonna say "It could've been better"
smh.gif

eyes.gif

What happened to grabbin a slice and hittin up the movies then end it all with ya'lls moment at the end....I tried it one date she broke up with me the next day....when questioned she said "I wanted to go have a nice dinner and watch a movie!" but the dinner theaters always cost $30+ (For each person)....!#++% was stupid...
damnall my friends are like this! for my dates i love when a guy just takes me to go get pizza or some chinese and rentin a movie or hittin up the theater. greedy !#%%++%. i mean there is nothin wrong with a nice dinner but %$#@ is expensive

Whoah, If you live in Detroit pm me asap lmao. I don't mind taking girls fancy places sometimes, and buying them nice things, but you can't even tellif they like you because your you, or like you because you buy them things. My last few girls ask me for all kinds of designer bags, and it was like a weekinto the relationship.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

look at this trash

Domski_ThaUnit: why
Domski_ThaUnit: lol
Domski_ThaUnit: u not my girl woman
Domski_ThaUnit: u can do watever u want
infamsbarbie: I wasnt before but we spent time together
infamousbarbie: I understand I can do whatever I want. BUT i still wanna be with you.
Domski_ThaUnit: hmm'
infamousbarbie: You should kinda see dat I aint goin no where
Domski_ThaUnit: y
infamousbarbie: did u not hear what i just said
infamousbarbie: BECAUSE i STiLL WANNA BE WiTH Y0U
infamousbarbie: I dont wanna give up on you
Domski_ThaUnit: ok
infamousbarbie: How do u feel?
Domski_ThaUnit: nuthin
infamousbarbie: so still dont wanna be with me?
Domski_ThaUnit: no
infamousbarbie: why not?
infamousbarbie: dom im tryin so hard here
Domski_ThaUnit: i dont want a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
infamousbarbie: Im not talkin abt right now
infamousbarbie: ugh
mad.gif
mad.gif

my dude hitting her with the ol' lazy one letter/one word replies.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
and why she begging though?

First time I been single for valentines day since high school I think. dam.

I would go to the bar but everybody is working.
smh.gif
I guess Ill just stay home and watch the all star stuff and smoke a blunt.

Originally Posted by jessie48484848

smh.gif

eyes.gif

damnall my friends are like this! for my dates i love when a guy just takes me to go get pizza or some chinese and rentin a movie or hittin up the theater. greedy !#%%++%. i mean there is nothin wrong with a nice dinner but %$#@ is expensive

You are a gem! Girls like you do not come along very often! I've been solo most of my existence so i'm not bothered by this V-Day BS.It's just somestupid day someone made up that REALLY has no meaningful purpose in my eyes!

Back
Top Bottom