So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

There seems to be a lot of broad like speculation in this thread, i'm starting to feel like a lot of ya'll are wishing yall were in her position. specific ones at that........ egckkkkkkkkkkkk

TEARS!!!
roll.gif

Lamar's bodyguard with the hat backwards looks mean, I wouldn't want to #+!% with him.

Originally Posted by tyisny

There seems to be a lot of broad like speculation in this thread, i'm starting to feel like a lot of ya'll are wishing yall were in her position. specific ones at that........ egckkkkkkkkkkkk

PROBLEM?

^ATL bruh!!! Yeah I was brought up in the hood, Harris Homes Projects. Didn't live there but spent most my childhood there.
I knew that word would catch someone's attention, lol.

Hahahaha I tell y'all what, if Kim don't chill with the plastic surgery, she is going to end up looking like a creature from beetlejuice in the face.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

She's with a black dude...the hell do you expect? 
laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
 Reminds me of those ol lame %@^ white girls who get with a black dude for the first time. Don't
try to "be cool" trick, just do you without being corny
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^ATL bruh!!! Yeah I was brought up in the hood, Harris Homes Projects. Didn't live there but spent most my childhood there.
I knew that word would catch someone's attention, lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew exactly what he was talking about, I've just never seen anybody attempt to spell it
roll.gif

Its crazy how all of yall are low key implying that Jordans and fitteds are a black thing.

I'm beginning to think some of you aren't playing.

Kim looking like a certified hood rat with the too big Jordans on.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by blacklion23

She looks flickdid as hell in that first pic. J's aren't for everybody.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where you from bo?!
YOOOO I haven't heard anyone say that since elementary school 
laugh.gif

Son actually spelled it out and it makes sense 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

Its crazy how all of yall are low key implying that Jordans and fitteds are a black thing.

Nah famb... We're implying that Kim and Khloe look like dumb#!%$
laugh.gif

not at all...

plenty of celebs have stepped out in J's Tracy Ellis Ross, Cassie, Lily Allen's been caught in 3s a few times i think

when have you ever seen Kim in anything outside of the occasional running shoe when working out? she's never casually stepped out in J's this is the clear influence of her 'bf'

Khloe could have just grabbed that hat of Lamar's head before they got outside but the two of them together just look dumb

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

not at all...
plenty of celebs have stepped out in J's Tracy Ellis Ross, Cassie, Lily Allen's been caught in 3s a few times i think
when have you ever seen Kim in anything outside of the occasional running shoe when working out? she's never casually stepped out in J's this is the clear influence of her 'bf'
Khloe could have just grabbed that hat of Lamar's head before they got outside but the two of them together just look dumb
Exactly. And you would think that since both Kim and Khloe are experts in black maleness, that they wouldn't have to look like they fake anything
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom