So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Ye startin new trends !
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I don't know what's real and what's fantasy anymore. Unless Kim slurped him up in the limo right before then, dude is
straight out of line.

roll.gif
his upper thigh tho. Im calling it now... Kanye will plant his seed and she will have it but the break up will be epic and beyond nasty.
pimp.gif
he wont marry her tho cause he low key be on a diddy type of swag.

am i the only one who thinks if kanye marries this chick it'd be the most zamunda spectacle of a wedding . like he'd have a lion next to him the whole time
laugh.gif

^lmao @ zamunda spectacle . i agree. Would be hilarious if televised too. Kanye's Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Fairytale Wedding.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^ Yes she knew what she was doing ,you should thank her.

Spoiler [+]
Real talk, sometimes I just want a manz just so I can dress him, not even for companionship
ohwell.gif
i upgraded a dude just so we could actually date (Lord knows I wasn't going to the movie with anybody dressed the way he was) --- come to find out he wasn't worth dating
30t6p3b.gif
 Told him to thank me later for the fashion advice tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 It really did make him look 10x more presentable.  Grown #$# man (30+) stomping around in black jean shorts and hybrid air max/griffeys? NO SIR.  

Originally Posted by onewearz

am i the only one who thinks if kanye marries this chick it'd be the most zamunda spectacle of a wedding . like he'd have a lion next to him the whole time
laugh.gif

naw man, he'd come in riding a !$$#%*# lion with the entire wedding chapel/floor suspended over a live volcano with lava and %@!+ below them, and with each step the lion takes fireworks will shoot from along the aisle. 

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

naw man, he'd come in riding a @@!%!** lion with the entire wedding chapel/floor suspended over a live volcano with lava and +$%+ below them, and with each step the lion takes fireworks will shoot from along the aisle. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Thats why i commend the white girls that be *$*%%%+ the black guys and dont be changing not a damn thing. Ugged the +$@# out without a care in the world in leggings with the starbucks cups. Those the kind of big white booty chicks i be hanging with. This damn fraud.

Judgement. I got it.
grin.gif

Tried to get my lady (White) to get some j's, she looked at me like

2zz4vw2.gif

Back
Top Bottom