So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^ATL bruh!!! Yeah I was brought up in the hood, Harris Homes Projects. Didn't live there but spent most my childhood there.

I knew that word would catch someone's attention, lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew exactly what he was talking about, I've just never seen anybody attempt to spell it
roll.gif

Honestly, I had to go to the Urban-dictionary to make sure I was spelling it right.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I think we all are influenced style wise when we get into relationships

I stopped wearing baggy clothes when my girl started buying me jeans and shirts. I think she knows what she was doing.
I miss my baggy jeans. 
frown.gif

^ Yes she knew what she was doing ,you should thank her.

Spoiler [+]
Real talk, sometimes I just want a manz just so I can dress him, not even for companionship
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
Real talk, sometimes I just want a manz just so I can dress him, not even for companionship
ohwell.gif
The spoiler
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You don't want a man, you wanna mannequin

Spoiler [+]
ohwell.gif

yea, she def did.. I don't mind it now.
lol at the spoiler. A few years ago I would've thought that was weird but that women. I hope you aren't one of those girls who will upgrade her man but be jealous if other women notice. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Peep you right I just want a mannequin, male clothing fascinate me as mush as female clothing.
In the mean while I just use my nephew.

Bottom, never upgraded someone so idk, didnt get to that phase of control.
I doubt I would be jelly though.

I wonder how amber feels. Every time tabloids publicises kim and Kayne are together. I would def pay to see a cat fight between kim and amber. 

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I wonder how amber feels. Every time tabloids publicises kim and Kayne are together. I would def pay to see a cat fight between kim and amber. 
I wouldn't. Kim would get washed up, Amber is from one of the worst areas in Philly

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Amber doesn't care... she's to busy getting smashed out by the Wiz.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom