So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by cap1229

Thats why i commend the white girls that be *$*%%%+ the black guys and dont be changing not a damn thing. Ugged the +$@# out without a care in the world in leggings with the starbucks cups. Those the kind of big white booty chicks i be hanging with. This damn fraud.

Judgement. I got it.
grin.gif

Tried to get my lady (White) to get some j's, she looked at me like

2zz4vw2.gif

pimp.gif
Props to your girl! She doesn't want to labeled as "them"

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by onewearz

am i the only one who thinks if kanye marries this chick it'd be the most zamunda spectacle of a wedding . like he'd have a lion next to him the whole time
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This _ really had her topping him off in the Maybach though

Kim is like 30 yrs old, I hope grown women don't start doin this in the streets like its classy.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by onewearz

am i the only one who thinks if kanye marries this chick it'd be the most zamunda spectacle of a wedding . like he'd have a lion next to him the whole time
laugh.gif

naw man, he'd come in riding a !$$#%*# lion with the entire wedding chapel/floor suspended over a live volcano with lava and %@!+ below them, and with each step the lion takes fireworks will shoot from along the aisle. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The danger with the egomaniac is always that 'underneath the apparent over-confidence and bravado lies a fragile personality', driven by 'grandiose fantasies of boundless success or power or perfect love' which cannot be fulfilled.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

spl387402_004_0.jpg

potential "u mad" pic 

laugh.gif
Kim looking down like "Damn... Kris was bigger!
frown.gif
"
more like "damn can't believe I couldn't even take half of his huge pipe. I was already deepthroating him.
30t6p3b.gif
"
and yeezy is like "don't worry, Yeezy will teach you"

I love that picture doe, Kanye's mass
pimp.gif

Can't believe I just spent the whole weekend fapping to that though. 

Spoiler [+]
weekend well spent
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom