So you get a girls number at the club/party and..

a strong first impression, drop a couple jokes make her smile, let her know your interested all respectful and classy like, maybe ask to dance then ask her to take down your number...wish her a good night and walk away dont look back or revisit for the night

2-4 days later your phone will buzz with a text or phone call...most likely text cause she will be a bit timid...take it from there

game...set...match

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You give them your number and tell them to hit YOU up. You already demonstrated your interest by giving it to her. If she's interested she'll call/text, if not eff it. That will eliminate the whole "When should I call/text?" or "Is she feeling me?" guessing game.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

You give them your number and tell them to hit YOU up. You already demonstrated your interest by giving it to her. If she's interested she'll call/text, if not eff it. That will eliminate the whole "When should I call/text?" or "Is she feeling me?" guessing game.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I'm a fan of the instant date.

...as said, take it as far as you can. that night.
gotta hit 'em with, we about to go get some food you coming?
nerd.gif

Oh...

yall talking about actually courting these girls who are liquored up in the club making that thang hammertime on various dudes every other weekend...

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Get her name, add on facebook, start chatting, smash.
I feel going the FB route right away is so damn creeperish, which is why I never do it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Get her name, add on facebook, start chatting, smash.
I feel going the FB route right away is so damn creeperish, which is why I never do it
laugh.gif
I do it if I'm drunk when I meet a girl and I need to make sure she's actually worth my time. I learned this lesson the hard way

Call her and ask her out.. If you get her number she is waiting for you to call her.

Go out 1 or 2 times, then smash.

This is what I do. I don't ask for numbers anymore.. Either she's cooperating or she's not. 
glasses.gif

This man speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by kiendienn

call "hey, you wanna get lunch"

she's forced to answer, and you don't have to wait or stress yourself over why she hasnt replied or why she replied in a certain way
no stress, no seeds, no stems
Ehh I would like to find out more about a chick before I potentially waste my time. Texting is very low effort.
thats the best way to learn about a person though because they cant stop and think  about their response. leaving texting to a minimum

i've had only 2 girls out of like 10 not respond back when i texted the past month or so. i dont worry about texting or calling them. what ever feels right at the moment is what i do for everyone. same with my homeboys, like if i want to sit here and wait for a response to a crucial question i'll text you, but if im on the go, you're getting a call even if you're awkward on the phone and dont like it. 
i only change my form of communication if i think someone is in class or driving or some #*% like that.

just get there already. quit asking this forum for answers unless you want one of us to hit her up for you. do you?

I think your best bet is to call the girl so that you can hear her initial reaction.Plus the conversation becomes more personal when you are actually speaking with another. When you text in this modern day age its like meh whatever. Hell, text are deceiving sometimes.

Whoever said not to even bother with #s you got from drunk chicks is spot on. The next time you text her you'll get a "I dont remember you" if you're even lucky enough to get a response.

last number i pulled, i called the minute i got it LOL.

things worked out lovely too
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom