So you like eating Mcdonalds huh?

Dem fries thiooooooo

mcdonalds fries taste like stale salted cardboard.

nothing at all to write home about, they're edible when they're piping hot but that's about it.

chicken is trash too, I don't eat beef/red meat so I can't comment on the burgers as I haven't had one in over a decade.

Last edited:
Mcdonalds is bangin', y'all needa' stop. Every restaurant has it's flaws. Just eat whatever y'all like fellas.

I feel like whoever comes in a thread like this with that dumb *** "people still eat fast food" line should be perma-banned

Top 3 corniest things done on here

Haven't eaten mcdonalds lunch in a good 2 years, my stomach would probably die if I did :lol:

Haven't eaten mcdonalds lunch in a good 2 years, my stomach would probably die if I did :lol:

i'll have a number 2

in the men's room before i can make it out of there

taking two L's with me - eating macdonaldz & dropping deuce in a public bathroom

People still eat food in 2014? :nerd:
:lol:

I was gonna post similar. Always funny when ppl post pretentious **** like that. It's 2014 ppl still live?
Dem fries thiooooooo

mcdonalds fries taste like stale salted cardboard.

nothing at all to write home about, they're edible when they're piping hot but that's about it.

chicken is trash too, I don't eat beef/red meat so I can't comment on the burgers as I haven't had one in over a decade.
Tell me why you ate stale salted cardboard?

Last edited:
Report Claims McDonald's Burger Contained Semen:
According to a report that is currently making its way rapidly around the interwebs, a hapless woman in Michigan inadvertently ate semen concealed in the mayonnaise of a chicken burger she bought at a local McDonald's store.

Supposedly, the woman realized the mayonnaise was contaminated after she recognized the 'texture' of the semen from past bedroom encounters.

Report is a Hoax:
However, the report is nonsense. No such contamination incident occurred and it was not confirmed by the Health Department as claimed.

In fact, the story is just the latest incarnation of a long running series of hoaxes that go back to at least the 1980's. The hoaxes all relate the same basic story, but set the supposed incident in different eateries. Earlier variants often featured Indian or Chinese restaurants.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/hoax-semen-mcdonalds-mayonnaise.shtml

yall need to learn how to look at the source of what you take as fact...
misinformation is worse than censorship.

Last edited:
Also, nothing will get me to stop eating McDonald's.

I don't care how many of those pink goo McNugget videos I see, or made up semen mayo articles I read.

Sometimes I just want to eat some crappy food.

word to the bacon mcdouble sonnnnnnnn...

There's no way you actually read the article and think that this is real.
"I’m not gonna lie,” McDowell said. “On Birthdays and holidays I give my man a little something extra in the bedroom, you know? So when I licked the mayo off of the bun, the texture was familiar."
laugh.gif
ZEJSW.gif

Its frightening because I am not familiar with that particular texture so if I pissed someone off at a restaurant before or do in the future.......I wouldnt eem know it.

Large Mcdonald's flavored fries (garlic parmesan flavor) :pimp:hat

Wait...what?

Last time I ate mc ds I damn near fell asleep on the toilet. Now I only stop through for a sweet tea n maybe a apple pie or that strawberry joint.

started like 3 weeks ago round here
View media item 999027

yoo............. what part of cali are you in fam? im in LA and i havent heard of these :wow:

currently in Norcal..I gueess Mcdonalds just testing it out in certain markets.

They also have Zesty Ranch and Spicy Buffalo Flavors

Back
Top Bottom