So you liked 'Dumb & Dumber', 'Anchorman' & 'Superbad'? Now see 'The Room'...

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by Noskey

Uh, no. Adult Swim already tried to get me the past 2 April Fools days. I'll be damned if I let you trick me into watching this.
laugh.gif
Kids dad is like "get up %%!%*".  But really, we're gonna act like this man isn't beyond late?

I've seen this movie at the theaters.

Watching it with a group of people is absolutely different than watching it at home.

People at the theaters heckle it and throw spoons. There is a script online to follow (sort of a guide) on what to do and when to do it.

The theater experience is what this movie is all about. Especially here in Hollywood when Tommy Wisseau visits and hosts the night.

I recommend watching it at the theaters if you can find a location, believe me it's worth the money!!!

Originally Posted by imperialh8

I've seen this movie at the theaters.

Watching it with a group of people is absolutely different than watching it at home.

People at the theaters heckle it and throw spoons. There is a script online to follow (sort of a guide) on what to do and when to do it.

The theater experience is what this movie is all about. Especially here in Hollywood when Tommy Wisseau visits and hosts the night.

I recommend watching it at the theaters if you can find a location, believe me it's worth the money!!!
+1. It's worth it one time. Now the people who go everyweek, or do the same with Rock Horror
indifferent.gif

Wiseau is coming to Portland on the 18th, definitely going to go check it out. Hopefully it is as good seeing it in Theaters as I have heard.

Back
Top Bottom