So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

Originally Posted by HigherGround

This thread shows how superficial most of you are.

explain. 
eyes.gif

y'all some !%$%+#!!.
smh.gif

for the record she was great in Precious and was pretty funny on SNL even tho she messed up a couple times.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by eaalto

He said I was an @@#+*@$, and he should kick my *#%.  [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]I told him, "you're right, I am an @@#+*@$, and you should kick my *#%."  [/color]Sometimes it's easier to agree with people than to put up a fight.  Saying, "I know" was the easiest response other than thank you to not give the paps ammunition.

smh.gif

im sorry mann, but thats just sad. 
What was I supposed to do?  Start an argument with the guy over nothing?  Get into a fight with a person I don't know?  What does that even prove?  Nothing happened, the guy drove away.  
Some people just don't get the way the world works.
The world doesn't always work .

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Y'all calling her ugly, but what kind of broads are you guys pulling?
nerd.gif

NFL players couldn't pull her 700 lb #%@. you kidding me son
roll.gif
roll.gif

I get what dirty and OP is saying.

like i suck at.... tennis. so If someone told me damn son you're mad nice I'd probably say I know too knowing its a lie.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

AND she made People's Top 100 Most Beautiful List

In all seriousness though, get this chick in some spandex, take a picture of her and write "alltheparties.com" in the bottom right hand corner of the pic and Ninjahood would be posting her right up in the "Girls in the Gym In Spandex Apprciation Post."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Who is this?
nerd.gif
Cheryl Tweedy
pimp.gif

I'd be extremely surprised to find a single person physically attracted to her. Let's be real, her acting ability and personality may be great but who cares when she looks like the black Stay Puft Marshmallow man.

I'm not attracted to her in the least bit, but I think she's a cool chick and there's no reason for her to get all this hate on here.

I don't have a problem with her thinking she looks good since people always tell her that b.s.. I have a problem with her making the Top 100
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude asked 'what do you prefer to be called, gabby or precious?'
smh.gif
laugh.gif

gabourey-sidibe-ampas-governors-awards-04.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This is just comedically unattractive. Like, I actually wanna laugh. I can't even call her ugly. She's not.. ugly, per say. People have to earn ugliness. ou have to act ugly. But she's just 100% non-attractive from concentrate.  It's funny. I can't find anything sexable about her at all.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cosign though. Chick is physically unattractive in my opinion. BUT like I said she could be beautiful on the inside and have a really good heart of whatever.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude asked 'what do you prefer to be called, gabby or precious?'
smh.gif
laugh.gif

gabourey-sidibe-ampas-governors-awards-04.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This is just comedically unattractive. Like, I actually wanna laugh. I can't even call her ugly. She's not.. ugly, per say. People have to earn ugliness. ou have to act ugly. But she's just 100% non-attractive from concentrate.  It's funny. I can't find anything sexable about her at all.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cosign though. Chick is physically unattractive in my opinion. BUT like I said she could be beautiful on the inside and have a really good heart or whatever.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ROFL @ 100% non attractive from concentrate.

DC - have you never come across someone who is sarcastically cocky? She knows she weighs a million lbs. She is experiencng first hand the lack of smashing she participates in. It was an OBVIOUS #%@# of my face response.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by HOVKid

AND she made People's Top 100 Most Beautiful List

In all seriousness though, get this chick in some spandex, take a picture of her and write "alltheparties.com" in the bottom right hand corner of the pic and Ninjahood would be posting her right up in the "Girls in the Gym In Spandex Apprciation Post."

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

Immaturity. That's all this thread is.

You're a fool it has nothing to do with immaturity.
eyes.gif

It's called being real. The world is not made of candy canes and rainbow sidewalks I'm sorry. There are unattractive people in this world, they are ugly, they are fat, people disdain them and thats life. People like you are always too good or too nice to say what they really mean is what's immature. You find this lady physical attract? How about you grow up and say what you really feel.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

She is not in a position to say, "I know." That is my issue.
... oh please... she's being a smart $!# to the paparazzi... you're looking WAAY to deep into it.

that's the problem you're so against her for some reason... you'll find any reason to nitpick.
Yea I am quick to nitpick at a woman that clearly overvalues herself.

Don't I show my displeasure for ANY girl like that? BUt you say I have something against HER. Yea, that is it.

As I said, she doesn't have the right to walk around as if she looks good. That is my point. And deep down inside, I know you agree with it.
smokin.gif

this guy

she doesn't have the right to walk around as if she looks good.
so you're saying any girl that doesn't look good should not have a high sense of self worth or a good amount of self esteem?

and NO, I don't agree with you... deep down, on the surface, or anywhere in the middle.
NO, I am saying SHE doesn't need to walk around as if she is some glamorous, stunning, beautiful, etc.......... creature. Because she is terrible.

You can walk around with self-worth but there is a difference between that and walking around as if she is some sort of diva (as they like to say).

Confidence is one thing.
Borderline cockiness is another. I think she acts cocky to look how she looks. But I believe the media puts her in a position to do that. Keep humoring her calling her beautiful every damn time they see her. That mess has to stop.

This is not the first time I have seen her not knowing her value.
...so back to my original point... what's wrong with the video?... b/c there's nothing in that video where she herself is walking around like a diva.

besides... who are you to determine someone else's value?

Thank you Dirty

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by TheHype

Immaturity. That's all this thread is.

You're a fool it has nothing to do with immaturity.
eyes.gif

It's called being real. The world is not made of candy canes and rainbow sidewalks I'm sorry. There are unattractive people in this world, they are ugly, they are fat, people disdain them and thats life. People like you are always too good or too nice to say what they really mean is what's immature. You find this lady physical attract? How about you grow up and say what you really feel.
indifferent.gif
Oh, so you know me now?
laugh.gif

It's not immature to point and laugh at someone for not being a "Vicky's Secret" model?
It's not immature to think someone should walk around with their head down cause they're not the stereotypical light + thin?

C'mon, fam. C'mon.

She clearly said "I know" because the Pap said "Oh you're beautiful" in a facetious way. She's had to deal with the media saying +%%* just to get a rise out of her ever since Precious.

laugh.gif
 @ people REALLY getting mad for someone having confidence. What kind of +%%* is that?

Like I said, Immature.

No I wouldn't date her or anything but this is deeper than that.

There's something to be said about people who rather see someone belittle themselves because of the world's standards.

Back
Top Bottom