So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Dudes gassing up ugly chicks. It never ends well.

smh.gif

How did this girl make the Top 100? I've dropped deuces that look more appealing than her.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Aww I like Gabby, I hope those stories of her being rude to people are not true.

And if she is rude and stuck-up, so what? Does she have less right to be rude because she's overweight?

Most celebrities are a-holes anyways. Why can't she be?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Aww I like Gabby, I hope those stories of her being rude to people are not true.
And if she is rude and stuck-up, so what? Does she have less right to be rude because she's overweight?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The thought of that is comical

"Hey, did you forget?? You're fat! You're supposed to be nice to us!" [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, this broad looks like a Gorilla.. Seriously, lose some damn weight.[/color]
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by AG 47

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The thought of that is comical

"Hey, did you forget?? You're fat! You're supposed to be nice to us!" [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, this broad looks like a Gorilla.. Seriously, lose some damn weight.[/color]
sick.gif
losing weight still won't erase the ugliness
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Ehhh shut the hell up.
too much truth? its ok
@Roc Boy Jada, you are in DENIAL if you really think she doesn't look that bad. Denial.

she doesnt BUT shes black and DARK

no way she gettin love on here

bunch a brainwashed sheep on here i tell ya

the white man/media won

what are you talkin about...NT made PLENTY fun of jessica simpson when she packed those pounds.

C'mon son. I love dark-skin females, ain't nobody callin precious ugly cause she's dark, they're calling her ugly because DAMNIT SHE'S UGLY and HUGE!  She honestly is the second most unattractive female i've ever seen, in my life, ever....
ever, ever...

ever.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Ehhh shut the hell up.
too much truth? its ok
@Roc Boy Jada, you are in DENIAL if you really think she doesn't look that bad. Denial.

the white man/media won
what are you talkin about...NT made PLENTY fun of jessica simpson when she packed those pounds.

C'mon son. I love dark-skin females, ain't nobody callin precious ugly cause she's dark, they're calling her ugly because DAMNIT SHE'S UGLY and HUGE!  She honestly is the second most unattractive female i've ever seen, in my life, ever....
ever, ever...

ever.

of course, she too black

no surprise

no group on earth faces what black women go through...smh

too many brainwashed sheep out here

Roc Boy Jada, the question for you which I asked earlier.

Is it possible for a man to find a dark skinned woman unattractive without it meaning he is brainwashed?

How is it determined if there is a legit unattraction there or do you just assume each instance is an instanced of brainwashing?

I think if she dropped weight she wouldn't be that ugly (somewhere between below average and mediocre). I've smashed some seriously ugly chicks in my day, Gabby ain't that ugly.

But she fatter than a mofo. Shorty built like Kirby Puckett post retirement.

Ehhh shut the hell up.
too much truth? its ok

the white man/media won
ever, ever...

ever.

of course, she too black

no surprise

You didn't read the part about that I like dark-skin females did you 
indifferent.gif

I ain't a sheep, i just refuse to call a beached whale "attractive"

Is it possible for a man to find a dark skinned woman unattractive without it meaning he is brainwashed?
no
its been put into yalls heads that its unattractive and thats why yall goin in on ol girl

hell even if a girl is a yellowbone its almost guaranteed yall start droolin
How is it determined if there is a legit unattraction there or do you just assume each instance is an instanced of brainwashing?

look around fam...the media

it makes black women look extra bad on purpose

and you black son? how you black goin in on ya own kind like that?

ol uncle tom havin *%% %$+#!

pat yaself on the back for helpin the man reach that much closer to his goal...smh

She could be blacker than Wesley Snipes and Charley Murphy combined for all I care, she's still morbidly obese. Her skin color has no effect on her weight.

If she was light skinned or white, she'd still be called fat and unattractive. NO ONE would claim her to be a ten if she was lighter. If you want to argue that Hollywood and "society" looks down upon darker women and there's a consensus that being lighter is more "attractive", that's a completely different argument and I'd probably agree with you, but she is OBESE and not attractive.

Back to the topic, I've read multiple stories from different accounts saying she's rude, arrogant, and not a pleasant person, but a lot of celebs are jerks so that's not really a surprise.

She's probably a nice person. Not physically attractive though, unless you like bbw's na'mean

I can't tell if you are serious or not. That is where the confusion is coming from.

So according to you, ANY dark skinned woman that any man finds unattractive has fallen for the trap the man has put on us? So I don't have

So does the inverted version of this stand true as well. If any man finds a white woman attractive, it is because he is brainwashed?

So at what point does the woman's actual LOOKS come into play if the only thing that is being considered is her skin tone?

Help me out here

no
its been put into yalls heads that its unattractive and thats why yall goin in on ol girl

pat yaself on the back for helpin the man reach that much closer to his goal...smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Are you serious with all this?

This kind of asinine nonsense shouldnt even be allowed to be typed.

Its quite obvious that your surroundings have brainwashed you into thinking that everyone else is the enemy.

How you deal with your constant paranoia, ill never know.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I think if she dropped weight she wouldn't be that ugly (somewhere between below average and mediocre). I've smashed some seriously ugly chicks in my day, Gabby ain't that ugly.

But she fatter than a mofo. Shorty built like Kirby Puckett post retirement.
some +%%+ an ugly dude would say

Ehhh shut the hell up.
too much truth? its ok

the white man/media won
ever, ever...

ever.

of course, she too black

no surprise

You didn't read the part about that I like dark-skin females did you 
indifferent.gif

I ain't a sheep, i just refuse to call a beached whale "attractive"

whale huh?

ya hear that? cuz she black she a whale

you like dark chicks? i aint fallin for it

if ol girl was high yellow you wouldnt call her no whale

sheep

I am not denying the media attempts to make black people look bad. I can agree with that (even though we help them out at time. But I don't think it is fair to label anyone brainwashed anytime they find a dark skinned woman unattractive. Maybe she has acne, overweight, unkept hair (notice how I didn't specify the type of hair style), or has bad orals. Simply because we find her unattractive and she is dark skinned means we are brainwashed. I can't agree with that at all man. You have to explain yourself other than just calling us drones and sheep.

So according to you, ANY dark skinned woman that any man finds unattractive has fallen for the trap the man has put on us?
yes
So does the inverted version of this stand true as well. If any man finds a white woman attractive, it is because he is brainwashed?

black men...yes

it pains me to see the amount of brothers that aint stayin true

pure selfhatin %#@ %+*+%#

jill scott was keepin it real on her site the other day

i cringe seeing black guys get with white girls
So at what point does the woman's actual LOOKS come into play if the only thing that is being considered is her skin tone?

a chick's looks are always into play

i just know when i see funny business

this is one of those times

she too black so yall try to say she extra ugly

So what about light skinned women? If a black man is attracted to a light skinned woman he is brainwashed too correct?
What about Asian women?

So essentially you are saying that no dark skinned woman is truly unattractive? Correct me if I am wrong.

Originally Posted by Club29

no

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Are you serious with all this?

This kind of asinine nonsense shouldnt even be allowed to be typed.

Its quite obvious that your surroundings have brainwashed you into thinking that everyone else is the enemy.

How you deal with your constant paranoia, ill never know.

truth shouldnt be typed? everyone is the enemy

this country got it out for black women...i aint a fool son

Back
Top Bottom