So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So because I think she is overly unattractive that means I am brainwashed and the man won? I am not understanding your point. Baseless statement to be honest with you. She doesn't look good at all. Over weight (one strike), face isn't cute (strike 2), very dark. The combination of the 3 is not appealing to me. That doesn't mean I am brainwashed.

If she was big, not cute, and pale or any other complexion it wouldn't be a great combination either.

you wouldnt make this thread if she was white and most of these fools wouldnt be throwin out these "eww" comments but they gotta get they point across that they dont like black women

yall dont realize how brainwashed yall are but i see it

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

So because I think she is overly unattractive that means I am brainwashed and the man won? I am not understanding your point. Baseless statement to be honest with you. She doesn't look good at all. Over weight (one strike), face isn't cute (strike 2), very dark. The combination of the 3 is not appealing to me. That doesn't mean I am brainwashed.

If she was big, not cute, and pale or any other complexion it wouldn't be a great combination either.

you wouldnt make this thread if she was white and most of these fools wouldnt be throwin out these "eww" comments but they gotta get they point across that they dont like black women

WOW

you are just bitter as @#$%

its called merit.

yeah kobe can talk smack on the courts cause he's the best player there.

but rondo is trash so for him to talk trash yeah he'll get called out on it and told the truth.

the same thing appllies if we're going to judge beauty. it has nothing to do with this inside personality nonsense. Everyone loves someone who they can talk to have a great conversation with, etc and would have nothing bad to say about them. but everybody can't love an ugly person.

She's not ugly, she just clearly needs to lose weight. & I'm never one to pick at race or anything, but I do believe a lot of people think she's ugly because she's of a darker shade as well.

I hate when gis do that %#*+, broad is seriously ugly
sick.gif

PLEASE DONT FEED THE TROLL JADA.

anyone with sense knows the issue is her weight. black or white she'd be getting clowned. and she doesn't have to be compared to the super models of america. hell i'll take anywhere from slim to thick. but this chick can't even hold a candle to ordinary ,dove self esteem ad chicks. she is that bad. look at her. c'mon she needs to do some laps and show some damn self respect instead of preaching this nonsense :it's okay to be big you're beautiful inside. yall might as well send your children to school in dirty clothes with no showers or hygiene and just not take care of themselves because in the end it's their personality that should triumph over all.....
indifferent.gif

yall really dont like to hear the truth huh?
anyone with sense knows the issue is her weight. black or white she'd be getting clowned.

stop lyin to yourself fam

cats on here would probably compliment a white woman that size saying that

i know for a fact they wouldnt be bashing a white woman

this chick is black so its impossible to see mostly positive comments

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

She's not ugly, she just clearly needs to lose weight. & I'm never one to pick at race or anything, but I do believe a lot of people think she's ugly because she's of a darker shade as well.
Agreed. Like I said, if she was a light-skinned fat Black girl (Raven Symone), you'd still get the "I'd hit" comments ...

Y'all just act like she's the worst species in the world.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Agreed. Like I said, if she was a light-skinned fat Black girl (Raven Symone), you'd still get the "I'd hit" comments ...

grin.gif
Raven symone is "chubby"

Precious is almost obese

Big difference..

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

grin.gif
Raven symone is "chubby"

Precious is almost obese

Big difference..
There was a time when she looked like this.

raven-symone-arrives957378.jpg

I don't recall seeing a thread like this ...

precious is at least 2x her weight. are you really comparing the two.

the only thing comparable with precious is how fat big pun was.

That's NOT obese though..

Nor was she forced down everyone's throats like precious is...

Why are people crying that we find her unattractive? Are you really gonna sit here and act like she's gorgeous?

Precious weighs 350 pounds

That's more than the average MAN weighs...

BTW, i love black women
pimp.gif

son, you cry more than infants.

the fact that you said shes 'not that bad looking' is a joke.

im all about beauty being in the eye of the beholder and everything, but your main intention here is to cry about an issue that had nothing to do with this post.

you're probbaly out of kleenex by now.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

grin.gif
Raven symone is "chubby"

Precious is almost obese

Big difference..
There was a time when she looked like this.

raven-symone-arrives957378.jpg

I don't recall seeing a thread like this ...
actually, there were threads bashing her, complete with photoshops and captions
indifferent.gif

you must be seriously insecure about your weight and skin color if youre complaining about people finding this beast to be unattractive
ohwell.gif

youre comparing an overweight girl to a MORBIDLY OBESE person. raven even at her fattest isnt even comparable

Naw JADA's right about NT not liking dark women BUT that's not as relevant in this thread as he's making it.

Is she obese? Yep.
Is she far from Paula Patton in the face? Yep.

The real disagreement in this thread stems from the fact that people in here have a problem with her "acting beautiful"/"knowing her role".

As if being beautiful is 100% aesthetics.

She has confidence. So the %@*% what? Let her live.

Fam you REALLY felt inclined to make this thread because she's not "playing her part"?

Something's wrong with you G. I don't follow your posts, but it's apparent (on a message board at that) that you have issues with women.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

The worst part about DCAllAmerican's (let's be honest, a guy who shown nothing but contempt for anything not archetypically 'manly') view is that he thinks that there are people that are actually entitled to certain levels of a-holeness. Somehow the way someone looks not only enables them but actually grants them to act as if their looks are what makes them better than others. So if someone the likes of Scarlett Johansson were to call DCAllAmerican out for being the miserable +%+@ that he is, he would be more accepting of his overall twatness as opposed to someone like Kirstie Alley calling him out for the same twatness. This gets interesting when you consider that I have gathered (as I'm sure anyone else on here with half an intellect) that DCAllAmerican has very little to add to anything....Not anything of any intellect or weight anyway. He seems to be the foreskin that is thrown away not the foreskin that is pulled back during circumcision. So by his own standards, and mainly because his views seem to render him utterly useless in my opinion, he needs to be an absolutely beautiful person on the outside to be worth anything. So, if DCAllAmerican isn't the perfect looking person, he really must be the useless waste of flesh that he exudes. That's by your standards, DCAA, not mine.
I dont have have any problems with dc but this is extremely accurate. On another note, you called him foreskin. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ETHER!!!!! *claps*

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Pmighty

females are supposed to feel like that bro

yeah
Basically fat or not humans in general are supposed to have some type of confidence even if they are unhealthy it should be a normal emotion what is she supposed to be suicidal or some $#!^ dudes sitting up here talking about some other chick being over confident that what girls do bro the @!$#% in some of you dudes stall coming out the closet closed the door

yall really dont like to hear the truth huh?
anyone with sense knows the issue is her weight. black or white she'd be getting clowned.

stop lyin to yourself fam

cats on here would probably compliment a white woman that size saying that

i know for a fact they wouldnt be bashing a white woman

this chick is black so its impossible to see mostly positive comments

quit playing with the race cards, B
same tired excuse everytime. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

To me, she is not attractive at all. Not physically at least. But she has a very attractive personality. Shes nice, funny, seems human outside of the rest of Hollywood. I would not date her at all nor would I think about even having a one night with her because she is too good of a person to threat like that. There are men out there who find her to be the ideal woman. I don't physically. Some would call it a fetish, but everyone has their own taste. Personally I like phat butts. Most of NT think that women with phat butts are literally fat. I disagree. To each person's own idea of beatiful.

I would never laugh or have a rude outbust if I saw a person like her in the streets because all she is another human being living her life. I'll say it once more, physically I don't find her attractive at all nor would I ever date her, but don't insult her for her looks. God made her that way. And even if she wasn't "big", I still wouldn't find her attractive PHYSICALLY.
Nice post man. I agree.

Back
Top Bottom