So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So what about light skinned women? If a black man is attracted to a light skinned woman he is brainwashed too correct?
What about Asian women?

So essentially you are saying that no dark skinned woman is truly unattractive? Correct me if I am wrong.

light chicks is damn near white...so yeah

same thing with asian chicks

u probably got ur unattractive dark chick here and there but the things these selfhatin uncle toms say is OD

Interesting.

What about black men that prefer slim black women and not a woman with the curves that black women are known to have. Would he be considered brainwashed as well?

Just trying to see how far you will go with this. I just don't understand why folks have to be labeled brainwashed simply for not finding a dark skinned woman unattractive. Because she might just be unattractive.

What about black men that prefer slim black women and not a woman with the curves that black women are known to have. Would he be considered brainwashed as well?
yes...black chicks got more curves
they tryna get as close as possible to ya average white woman by going with the slim chick
I just don't understand why folks have to be labeled brainwashed simply for not finding a dark skinned woman unattractive. 

it sounds like the man bent over and whispered in ya ear and told you type that...smh

only a few heads on here really see whats goin on tho

laugh.gif
I keep telling myself to tap out but this is kinda fun.

So if I prefer slim black women, that is a form of self hate as well?
laugh.gif

What if I don't eat Soul Food, is that self hate as well
laugh.gif

i just answerd that, yes

%%@* you talkin about right now fam? soul food?

we was just talkin about how black women go through more crap than anybody on earth but yea take the attention away from the fact that you n a bunch of these $%%$%+ is just some selfhatin uncle toms

+1 for the man

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

i just answerd that, yes

%%@* you talkin about right now fam? soul food?

we was just talkin about how black women go through more crap than anybody on earth but yea take the attention away from the fact that you n a bunch of these $%%$%+ is just some selfhatin uncle toms

+1 for the man

laugh.gif

Like I said, I am just seeing how far you will go with calling any and everything self hate.

Do you prefer dark skinned women?

So you don't like light skinned women right?

they tryna get as close as possible to ya average white woman by going with the slim chick

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of insulted by that. My momma is slim, so you're trying to say my father actually wanted a white woman?

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

her arms are bigger than mines... and mines are as big as hulk hogan's brother.

thats saying alot.

but to keep it funky funky....i can see exactly where he belly doubles over and becomes her bellyroll.

thats attractive to no man, unless you have a fetish.
cause her vagina smells of a rich musk of sandalwood and birch.
no one wants to poke that.
big ol thighs rubbin together gettin all that friction and sweat goin....
ugh............
laugh.gif

If a Dark girl and a Light girl were like twins in some type of way, the light-skinned one (most likely) would be preferred by Black men.

And what's their answer? "Oh, I prefer it" ...

Maybe, but it's deeper than that.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of insulted by that. My momma is slim, so you're trying to say my father actually wanted a white woman?

dont listen to him.

duke is on some other nonsense right now

but of course, he is right.

and everyone else is wrong.

only he is right.

just him.

only him.

no one else.

laugh.gif
@ his blatant racism.. yet calls everybody else a self hater.

i would hate to be that paranoid.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

the thought of him havin a white woman probably wasnt his direct thoughts but thats what he was aimin for without even knowin it

its been planted in his brain since his youth

I'm telling you OP makes these threads to spark a debate and the confidence of knowing the thread is going to be 15+ pages. We have this argument on this forum weekly. So lame.

/Vent.

So if a black woman starts working out and wants to get slimmer, does she secretly hate herself as well? So she wants to be white?

So the few instances in which you talk to light skinned girls, is that some sort of out of body experience you deal with? Are you brainwashed at that moment?

Interesting ideas.

how can one knock her, she is morbidly obese

i feel bad for her if she can't lose some weight and get healthy
or if she has been tricked into staying so large as a gimmick to get movie roles
and make other people rich

life is about balance
would any woman seriously consider being that large and unhealthy in exchange
for money and fame?

she can't have high self-esteem to keep like that
think about it - ya, people gasin her up is no good
I did see an interview with her a little while back and she seemed like a very nice person
no joke

i wish her the best

He's trolling, either that or making fun of DCAllAmerican by being the same way he is yet with an opposing viewpoint. DC is the same way when he calls people brainwashed for saying/doing anything nice to females like opening doors, or calling pregnant women beautiful. Roc Boy is even using much of the same verbage; conditioned, brainwashed, etc.

So if a black woman starts working out and wants to get slimmer, does she secretly hate herself as well? So she wants to be white?
she most likely just doin it to impress her brainwashed boyfriend
a real strong black women wouldnt do that
So the few instances in which you talk to light skinned girls, is that some sort of out of body experience you deal with? Are you brainwashed at that moment?

she gotta at least be wearin her hair natural

i cant take those aunt jemima sistas (beyonce, lauren london, etc) that be goin around permin they hair

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He's trolling, either that or making fun of DCAllAmerican by being the same way he is yet with an opposing viewpoint. DC is the same way when he calls people brainwashed for saying/doing anything nice to females like opening doors, or calling pregnant women beautiful. Roc Boy is even using much of the same verbage; conditioned, brainwashed, etc.

hats off to him then

Back
Top Bottom