so your girlfriend asks you to have this done to yourself.....(pic)

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

son, its a %@#*## pedicure...its not like youre gonna get your toes painted

stop being insecure

QFT.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the OP confessed that he thinks/thought getting a pedicure would, at the very least, raise questions about his masculinity and, at the very most, outright transform him into a flaming and fabulous homosexual...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Is it really that serious? Women like men that take care of themself. Think about that the next time your in a mall and your girl takes a second glance at thedude walking past y'all.

is that Glenn "Big Baby" Davis in that pic?

btw aint nothing wrong with taking care of your feet/hands.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I would not want to get one, I do not want to make the woman doing my feet hate her job.

Lol co sign, I wouldn't want her to go in a comma.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

son, its a %@#*## pedicure...its not like youre gonna get your toes painted

stop being insecure
For real man you say your joints are nasty and you wont get it done. Thats you. I try to get one every other month at least. AT LEAST

Good enough for Chuck Liddell good enough for me. Massages are the same way. My wife and I get a couples massage all the time and it is unreal. I ask otherguys have you ever got a massage and they act like I asked if they like it in the butt.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Good thing you didn't... because the minute you get a manicure or pedicure, as we all know, your penis immediately falls off and you're no longer a man.

You dodged a real bullet there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I would not want to get one, I do not want to make the woman doing my feet hate her job.
exactly
laugh.gif
theres a reason why i always havesox on....and my girl know not to ask me something
like that

I would do it too, but I know as soon as they see my feet they're going to start talking #@#% about me in my native tongue, and one of them will probablystorm out yelling all sorts of curses I can't understand, and reconsider her career choice. If somebody can make my feet look right though, I'd beinclined to give them a big tip because mine are atrocious

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I just looked online at a place nearby and they have these prices

Signature Spa Manicure
w/ Anti-Aging Caviar $35

Signature Spa Pedicure
w/ Anti-Aging Caviar $55

%%%? Just go to the local Viet spot, those ladies always have good prices and they're really nice when they chop it up with you. Spa-style manis and pedisare just OD, the %%#! is anti-aging caviar?

And I personally get manicures before events I'll be expected to look nice at, or where my hands could be a focal point of my appearance, such as Vegas.Pedicures...I need one, but man my feet are #@%*+% up.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

pics of your girl and just get it done and have her suck yo' toes
ill be damned if i ever put a girl through that kind of horror.
roll.gif

**#! prolly taste like gouda.

My mom does manicures and pedicures. I've been getting my hands and feet done for years. Once a month for my feet and once every couple of weeks for myhands. Nothing wrong with it. She's been doing it for almost 20 years, and no, she's not asian. But she is the only black employee at her expensivesalon. You should see the looks we get when i show up for my appointment. Too funny. Her boss is a trip though (we don't know if he's gay or not. LOL).He keeps telling me to get my friends in there for more business.

ive gotten manicures before...never a pedicure but I'm sure if my feet were busted I would...there is nothing "gay" about it

Originally Posted by sickickz23

baby_01__1234890507_9058.jpg

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
realtalk I was at the mall with my girl last night and she went to go get her toes down. Now everytime I go with her she always try and beg me to get my feet done. My feet are nasty but so be it. I am not getting no pedicure. That's just a negative for me. What made it even worse other than the staff kept asking me to get one for 10 minutes and I saw two guys getting a pedicure and manicure.
indifferent.gif

My mom got me to do it when I took her to get her mani/pedi... It wasn't two bad. I laughed the entire time, but in hindsight its some pretty baller !+$@to do

Jay-Z wrote:
Aint No Manicures on board, than switch ya plane...

Back
Top Bottom