So you're at the school library. You see a cute chick.... NIKETALK SUCCESS!!! PICTURES ON PAGE 8

Originally Posted by nublee

No hate here. Congrats
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

just curious... you tryna wife this chick?

or get her on a couple dates and smash?

whats up...

Naw no wifing with this one man. She's too tall. Probably just get on a couple dates and smash. It's such a shame though cause she's so educatedand bright.

We were having conversations about environmental engineering. Right away she knew what that meant, and she started talking about alternative sources of energy.LIKE OMG *@# MARRY ME, o wait, you're too tall. GL GG HF.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

5'9''??

Does she have nice, long legs?
devil.gif
devil.gif

Dude she does, I think most of her height is on her legs. cause i looked down all i saw was long legs, when i look up i saw some torso, then a cute face haha.

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

whats up...

Naw no wifing with this one man. She's too tall. Probably just get on a couple dates and smash. It's such a shame though cause she's so educated and bright.

We were having conversations about environmental engineering. Right away she knew what that meant, and she started talking about alternative sources of energy. LIKE OMG *@# MARRY ME, o wait, you're too tall. GL GG HF.
frown.gif
I like this thread, and OP has delivered. But. Too tall? Man up dude, and stop acting insecure. Tall females are dope as hell long torso, and longlegs
devil.gif
. You took long because you didn't want people to see you witha tall chick?
indifferent.gif

Descriminating against pretty females because they are tall FTL

At the end of the day you pulled the number but I'm going to have to give you a lowercase "l"

-The Juice

Good thread.

I'm checkin in late so reading all the status updates and the low key pics made me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone on campus calls our Library the dating center 'cause this stuff supposed to happen on the regular.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I'm there on the reg and nothing happens.

But on the real OP, Kudos.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

whats up...

Naw no wifing with this one man. She's too tall. Probably just get on a couple dates and smash. It's such a shame though cause she's so educated and bright.

We were having conversations about environmental engineering. Right away she knew what that meant, and she started talking about alternative sources of energy. LIKE OMG *@# MARRY ME, o wait, you're too tall. GL GG HF.
frown.gif
I like this thread, and OP has delivered. But. Too tall? Man up dude, and stop acting insecure. Tall females are dope as hell long torso, and long legs
devil.gif
. You took long because you didn't want people to see you with a tall chick?
indifferent.gif

Descriminating against pretty females because they are tall FTL

At the end of the day you pulled the number but I'm going to have to give you a lowercase "l"

-The Juice

Yeah you're right, the biggest pimps i've seen. are short guys, on the real. Thank for the words of wisdom man. that's like coach on his playertype stuff. i'm going to play this game all out! word to brad miller on that .4 second shot.

Well i'm off to bed niketalk. I'm going to ask for her facebook tomorrow. hopefully it's not private cause i don't want her seeing mine.
Thank for everything, your words, your hate, your love, and kudos. Thanks NT.
Next time maybe i'll post when i'm at the bar or something. haha.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

5'9''??

Does she have nice, long legs?
devil.gif
devil.gif

Dude she does, I think most of her height is on her legs. cause i looked down all i saw was long legs, when i look up i saw some torso, then a cute face haha.

apparently had you looked up all you would've seen was legs as well.

i couldn't resist. congrats though.

Back
Top Bottom