SO....

can someone tell me the score my tv is a little fuzzy.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Playoff wins since 2000:

Skins - 1

Cowgirls- 0

regular season does not mean anything.

Now that any and all Skins fans have been proven to be FRAUDS with statements like this above, now that the Cowboys have actually won a playoff game what doyou dudes have to say??

since you quoted me ill respond by saying winning one playoff game doesnt make us frauds. if you lose next week your team will be in the same position as theskins. i am trying to say that both the skins and cowboys still have tons of work to do.

playoff wins since 2000:

WSH 1 DAL 1 .....big deal.

since you quoted me ill respond by saying winning one playoff game doesnt make us frauds. if you lose next week your team will be in the same position as the skins. i am trying to say that both the skins and cowboys still have tons of work to do.

playoff wins since 2000:

roll.gif

I'll admit, yall played a good game. Got the vikings coming up, I think yall playoff run is about to end though. At least wade gets to keep his job anotheryear, if yall lost I believe he would have been gone.

since you quoted me ill respond by saying winning one playoff game doesnt make us frauds. if you lose next week your team will be in the same position as the skins. i am trying to say that both the skins and cowboys still have tons of work to do.

playoff wins since 2000:

See here's the deal though, you specifically pointed out the Skins having 1 playoff game victory and the Cowboys having 0 since 2000 as soonbig accomplishment and now that Dallas has 1 playoff victory you want to write it off as no big deal.....
laugh.gif
. At the end of the day just about any and all Skins fans are going to have tocome up with something new to hate on the Cowboys for since they now have a recent playoff victory. That's all that I was pointing out.

i dont hate the cowboys. the cowboys have never done anything to me. i hate the cowboy fans who think their team has accomplished something, anything worthtalking about in the last 15 years. they haven't. neither have the skins. the difference is that skins fans know that and don't think their team isgod's gift to earth. the cowboys STILL have done nothing noteworthy. winning a playoff game is not a big deal, as i stated previously. lots of teams winplayoff games. not hating just stating what should be obvious.

Swish 22 wrote:

i dont hate the cowboys. the cowboys have never done anything to me. i hate the cowboy fans who think their team has accomplished something, anything worth talking about in the last 15 years. they haven't. neither have the skins. the difference is that skins fans know that and don't think their team is god's gift to earth. the cowboys STILL have done nothing noteworthy. winning a playoff game is not a big deal, as i stated previously. lots of teams win playoff games. not hating just stating what should be obvious.
I agree with this statement wholeheartedly, every cowboy fan I meet is quick to say "Dem boys have a better season record than themdeadskins" I'm like, "So?" OK,with all that effort, did you win the superbowl with that winning season or at least the NFC Championship?There despondant reply "Nah"....well what does that winning season mean if you don't have anything to show for it.? Nothing...

Until their playoff run ends which I believe is about to stop with the Vikings, we Skins fans will hear all kinds of trash talk from the Funboy fans until the2010-2011 season starts

So the only way you can have a successful season is if you win the super bowl?? Really???

Bammas logic these days I swear
smh.gif

Well the Buffalo Bills went to 4 super bowls and didnt win any of them, do you consider the Bills to be successful? Last I checked success wasn't measuredby being the runner up

success can be reached with a few playoff victories without winning the super bowl, but i meet cowboy fans in this area that swear that this team is the'72 dolphins. again, many, many teams have won one playoff game in a season.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Playoff wins since 2000:

Skins - 1

Cowgirls- 0

Now that any and all Skins fans have been proven to be FRAUDS with statements like this above, now that the Cowboys have actually won a playoff game what do you dudes have to say??
what do you have to say now? see you next season.

Playoff wins since 2000:

Skins - 1

Cowgirls- 0

Now that any and all Skins fans have been proven to be FRAUDS with statements like this above, now that the Cowboys have actually won a playoff game what do you dudes have to say??

Seeing as how my team is the 49ers I could care less about who won or didn't win this again, nice try though champ. Not to mention, a ******* fanshould be the last person trying to knock anybody's team right now. You bums couldn't even beat a team in your own division.

Playoff wins since 2000:

Skins - 1

Cowgirls- 0

Seeing as how my team is the 49ers I could care less about who won or didn't win this again, nice try though champ. Not to mention, a ******* fan should be the last person trying to knock anybody's team right now. You bums couldn't even beat a team in your own division.
Eh, end of the day, they are headed home with nothing just like us...and we got a top 5 pick at least.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Playoff wins since 2000:

Skins - 1

Cowgirls- 0

Seeing as how my team is the 49ers I could care less about who won or didn't win this again, nice try though champ. Not to mention, a ******* fan should be the last person trying to knock anybody's team right now. You bums couldn't even beat a team in your own division.
Eh, end of the day, they are headed home with nothing just like us...and we got a top 5 pick at least.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Nah champ it aint no "well at the end of the day they're heading home just like us talk" cause at the end of the day the Skins are at the bottomof the NFC East................the very bottom.

Back
Top Bottom