SoCal NTers: Fill us in.. how crazy is LA right now?

smh.gif

Civilization is a thin veil easily torn to shreds when people are given an excuse to behave like the animals they really are.

Damn, LA went nuts that shoe store is going to have lots of problems especially with their consignment shoes
smh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Civilization is a thin veil easily torn to shreds when people are given an excuse to behave like the animals they really are.
QFT

people caught on cam walking outta the store with stolen merchandise...

that has to be one of the dumbest things i've seen in a very long time.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

All I know is that there's rioting on the streets after the Lakers won.. i got these pics from the Sports forum:

capt.ea01ef6a30c0462798b69db10113e08e.nba_finals_reax_basketball_cajh115.jpg

and apparently dudes broke into Flight Club and made out with kicks???

capt.e45c76777dd74b718bf742decacbe2f1.nba_finals_reax_basketball_cajh116.jpg

eek.gif
what the hell is going on out there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats not flight club....

roll.gif
roll.gif

guess LAPD left??
I'm not surprised lol. GO LAKERS!!!
grin.gif
Damn, i woulda flipped the shoes that wasnt my size on NT so damn fast
laugh.gif

The main reason why black people are looked at the way we are....over doing it always really not even funny in the least bit................since when isstealing whats up ...atleast the white homie is smart enough to cover his face
indifferent.gif

Well, let me say suddenly everyone became Laker fans again (nowhere to be found when Shaq left & after '08 Finals loss)

People are going psycho! I dont know why theres no benefit to us if they won or not.

People just want a excuse to go crazy, its a shame!

If I'd have been a store owner, I would have definitely known to be in my spot, not saying it's their fault for NOT being there, but I would have notwanted to risk it... because its gonna be hard to get your insurance to give you "street" value for a pair of kicks that valued at $100 or $125retail

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

The main reason why black people are looked at the way we are....over doing it always really not even funny in the least bit................since when is stealing whats up ...atleast the white homie is smart enough to cover his face
indifferent.gif

Man I know you see all them Mexicans in that 1st picture

eek.gif
what happened after I went to sleep!?
smh.gif

but who riots after a championship? Lakers fans are igggnant!

eyes.gif
at the intelligence of some of these looters. There are only a fewdozen video cameras and camera crews taking multiple shots of them.

Police say they have arrested two residents of a downtown L.A. loft for receiving stolen property after the couple picked up some athletic shoes that had been stolen from a looted shoe store. That would bring the total number of arrests in Sunday night's post-Lakers-victory melee to 23. Investigators also said they will be reviewing video to identify other people involved in the violence.]
http://latimesblogs.latim...2009/06/lakers-riot.html

QFT !!

I am not even sure if we (NYC) would riot over a championship .... Well maybe so, there would be some crime, but not a riot.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

QFT !!

I am not even sure if we (NYC) would riot over a championship .... Well maybe so, there would be some crime, but not a riot.

Nope, the city was fine when the Giants won the Superbowl. I don't know what it'd be like it the Knicks or Mets won though.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by akuratl02

QFT !!

Nope, the city was fine when the Giants won the Superbowl. I don't know what it'd be like it the Knicks or Mets won though.

Oh +!+! ... You're absolutely right. Not only that, but we let Jersey come over and party right alongside with us. True indeed.

We can't shun LA though for having a few bad seeds. Idiots deserve to get arrested for sure.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I have never understood why people do this when a team wins a championship.
Seriously. After the Giants won the Super Bowl... the most I did was high five and hug my friends. Never did I think to go out and startbreaking car windows.

Back
Top Bottom