SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

San Ysdro has kobe lites FSR for 79.99, A bunch of AF25 for $50 some navy suede Prods, they got these are max 1 with pink sole for 59.99??, baseball eqt is30%off. Nike SB Abbington Deep

Ontario - pretty much dead as of 4/18, nothing worth picking up. Only a few force max b (blue pair) scattered on the back wall.

Lake Elsinore - pretty much the same; force max b (blue pair) scattered sizes in the back wall, I believe they were 59.99. There was one pair of air stabssize 11.5 (neon green/grey) for $39.99 and a few pair of the blk/wht tailwind 4 for 69.99. I picked up the zoom turf barry sanders sample size 9 - the burgundypair - it was the last one they had.

Forgot to mention that Nordstrom Rack in Ontario had the laser kobe's (wht/purple) in a size 12 - 2 pairs, and I believe there was another in a size 13.This was as of last friday, 4/18. Sorry for the late notice, but just in case someone wanted to check it out. They were around $50.

Picked up a pair of the blk/silver nike jordan ol' school size 11 for $55.

Ohh by the way....Footlocker at the Ontario Mills had LBJ IV's (Navy/Wht) in a size 11....in the back of the store, where all the clearance items are ....ithink it was 45 bucks...pretty good deal...if you are a size 11 ALSO....went to Nordstrom Rack... 8.5 Jordan XXII's team edition (I believe that it was34.90 or 44.90) and Jordan XI I.E. (couple of sizes for same price)

Cabazon as of 5/24
-fsr lebron v all star -didnt get price
-fsr 2k4 laser white/purple/gold $79
-fsr kobe trainer white/black $49
-fsr zoom bb - white/pimento/black $79 i think
-

San Ysidro Outlet:
Air Zoom Flight Five B(All Black ones) 99.99 +tax sz7-13
Lebron V All-Stars (forgot to get price) 9-12 forgot to write down sizes but I think they were all from the 7-10 range.
Classic 87, white red full size run
cp3 white stealth varsity maize full size run

Will head out there again on Sunday and see if anything new popped up

San Ysidro is pretty dry....

But the most recent stock that we've got are the Black/Yellow ZKII's going for $74.99....

Ontario Mills as of 8/10/08:

Zoom flight 96's all 3 colorways (blk/wht/royal, blk/grey/wht, all blk) 69.99 FSR
A couple jordan wmns v lows on backwall (wht/baby blue) size 12,13 (= mens 10.5, 11.5) 79.99
smh.gif
Heard other outlets had them for alot less.
Lebron V Green/Wht/Grey Alot of sizes still left - Don't remember price, maybe 89.99 or 99.99.

Overall, pretty dry as usual...

went to ontario mills last weekend. was chatting with a worker and he told me that he had hid some spizikes and what not in different boxes but he can'tremember which one. I wanted to check but cmon now... lol

Anyone know if any Nike Air tech Challeges still around? I was looking for the Tarts in a 10-10.5. I live in the Chula Vista area, thx

Back
Top Bottom