SOCAL SUMMIT DODGERS VS. PADRES? JUNE 29, TONITE!!!!

Cool well offers good just let me know maybe I can send it to you or something so you got it on hand...
peace
CROS1

So what's the deal, we're buying the tickets the night of the game right? Or are y'all buying it online or something?
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

ill be there. probably between 6 and 630 just depends on traffic from manhattan beach. how popular are these seats? maybe we should get them online ahead of time.
BEATMANIASLIM coming soon.

Quote:
how popular are these seats?
(7:40)...check
Important Game...check
NL West Rival...check
Padres....check
Giveaway...check
Mesh Caps...check

....you decide
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

ben, maybe you should stick the all you can eat menu on the heads up announcement for the folks not familiar w/it.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Yo Ben sign me up ill be there. Whats up with the ticket situation? I think we should order them now instead of being out of luck with no ticket. just my suggestion.

yall should buy em before the game. theres still plenty of seats left in that section for a 15-20 people group but between now and next friday alot can change. imo, the best situation would be to get a confirmed and i mean confirmed list of people by say....Wednesday or thursday then ktown if your able to you can go ahead and buy the tickets from ticketmaster for those people so all they gotta do is show up at the park with the 35-40 dollars for the seats and give you the money.

Uh huh.

anyone in the lawndale, redondo, hawthorne area wanna hook it up with a ride? probation plus suspended licence= reasons for me not to drive. ill shoot whoever some gas money just inbox me or whatnot.

Damn, all these South Bay people coming out of the wood works.

We have to have a SB mini summit some time.

Meet up at the new shoe spot in downtown Manhattan Beach or something.
go buy sandals!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

Back
Top Bottom