** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

adidas and AFA extend sponsorship deal

Sporting goods giant Adidas has extended its sponsorship agreement with the Argentine Football Association (AFA) until December 2022.

The deal announced today (18 July) follows a relationship between both parties that started over 37 years ago.

"We are very proud and excited to announce the extension of our successful partnership with the Argentine Football Association," said Adidas Group CEO, Herbert Hainer.

"This agreement fully satisfies AFA and brings important values to continue to develop football in Artgentina," AFA president Julio Grondona added. "AFA is committed and will continue wearing the shirt with pride all around the world."

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

New City kit is buns.

couldnt agree more.. looks so cheap.. last two yrs kits> this one... such a step back for umbro.. which is becoming my fav kit supplier
cant really talk though because our away is horrendous IMO.. love the home, still cant believe the all black third was cancelled

New City kit is buns.

couldnt agree more.. looks so cheap.. last two yrs kits> this one... such a step back for umbro.. which is becoming my fav kit supplier
cant really talk though because our away is horrendous IMO.. love the home, still cant believe the all black third was cancelled

Originally Posted by beans718

New City kit is buns.

wait, what?!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by beans718

New City kit is buns.

wait, what?!
mad.gif

New adidas boot going through its testing stages. Adidas has confirmed it is a new silo, and the safe bet is that it's going to be a competitor to Nike's CTR360 silo. It was being tested by Ballack not long ago.

mh9b4o.jpg

New adidas boot going through its testing stages. Adidas has confirmed it is a new silo, and the safe bet is that it's going to be a competitor to Nike's CTR360 silo. It was being tested by Ballack not long ago.

mh9b4o.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

mh9b4o.jpg

exactly what i figured it was when the pic of ballack wearing it was posted. it'll be interesting to see if adidas can take a huge chunk of nike's CTR marketshare as quickly as they did with the superflys once the adizero was introduced. it was their missing piece to this equation....

adipure/adipro = legend
adizero = superfly
predator = T90
this line = CTR360

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

mh9b4o.jpg

exactly what i figured it was when the pic of ballack wearing it was posted. it'll be interesting to see if adidas can take a huge chunk of nike's CTR marketshare as quickly as they did with the superflys once the adizero was introduced. it was their missing piece to this equation....

adipure/adipro = legend
adizero = superfly
predator = T90
this line = CTR360

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i HATE that united kit
frown.gif
I dunno.  I don't hate it, but I don't like it.  I like the color though.  Ehh... it's ok I guess.
Anyway... from last week.  Should have more pics after the Sounders game.

x999.jpg
x999.jpg

x999.jpg

Different angle.  England and US flags... and Achilles scar too.

1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i HATE that united kit
frown.gif
I dunno.  I don't hate it, but I don't like it.  I like the color though.  Ehh... it's ok I guess.
Anyway... from last week.  Should have more pics after the Sounders game.

x999.jpg
x999.jpg

x999.jpg

Different angle.  England and US flags... and Achilles scar too.

1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

As much as I don't want to admit it, That RM kit is oh so clean
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
. Matter of fact, that Galaxy/RM game really contrasted each other's on the pitch and on tv
smokin.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
. Matter of fact, that Galaxy/RM game really contrasted each other's on the pitch and on tv
smokin.gif

Soleman ~ Yes, I was referring to the blue/black ones too...
laugh.gif

I actually don't mind them. I always liked blue Utd away kits though.

Soleman ~ Yes, I was referring to the blue/black ones too...
laugh.gif

I actually don't mind them. I always liked blue Utd away kits though.

Originally Posted by T21D

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

anyone know if the fc barcelona away replica jersey 2011 on eastbay.com is supposed to show "qatar foundation" instead of the "unicef" on the front of the jersey or does it come as shown in the image???

Eastbay Rep?

anyone know if the fc barcelona away replica jersey 2011 on eastbay.com is supposed to show "qatar foundation" instead of the "unicef" on the front of the jersey or does it come as shown in the image???

Eastbay Rep?

I'm not 100% sure, but all their kits this season should have Qatar Foundation on the front... and Unicef on the lower-back.
barca-86208

I'm not 100% sure, but all their kits this season should have Qatar Foundation on the front... and Unicef on the lower-back.
barca-86208

images from the ManU - Seattle Sounders match

Evra has made the switch from T90 to Tiempo (and the elite model at that)
Patrice+Evra+Manchester+United+v+Seattle+Sounders+546cOYEmQuUl.jpg

Nani still in the launch colorway of the adiPower, and Patrick Ianni displaying the Sounders' very bright kit
Manchester+United+v+Seattle+Sounders+FC+QpIvbDxNb8el.jpg

Rooney and his new hair
Manchester+United+v+Seattle+Sounders+FC+GTF5b7f1NZ0l.jpg

The other Manchester club facing off against the Vancouver Whitecaps in their new away kit

Balotelli in his old Maestri with a custom mixed soleplate
Mario+Balotelli+Manchester+City+v+Vancouver+mGkPSjuGLQ2l.jpg

Aleksandar Kolarov taking a corner
Manchester+City+v+Vancouver+Whitecaps+FC+ATOlwQ6oLXQl.jpg

images from the ManU - Seattle Sounders match

Evra has made the switch from T90 to Tiempo (and the elite model at that)
Patrice+Evra+Manchester+United+v+Seattle+Sounders+546cOYEmQuUl.jpg

Nani still in the launch colorway of the adiPower, and Patrick Ianni displaying the Sounders' very bright kit
Manchester+United+v+Seattle+Sounders+FC+QpIvbDxNb8el.jpg

Rooney and his new hair
Manchester+United+v+Seattle+Sounders+FC+GTF5b7f1NZ0l.jpg

The other Manchester club facing off against the Vancouver Whitecaps in their new away kit

Balotelli in his old Maestri with a custom mixed soleplate
Mario+Balotelli+Manchester+City+v+Vancouver+mGkPSjuGLQ2l.jpg

Aleksandar Kolarov taking a corner
Manchester+City+v+Vancouver+Whitecaps+FC+ATOlwQ6oLXQl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom