ManU Away
MUFC_2D00_AWAY_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_Main.jpg

Evra-Away-Kit-615x397.jpg

City Away
MCFC_2D00_HOME_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_Main.jpg

7vrn.png

Originally Posted by DsLee559

lunar.jpg

With these selling pretty well last year, I wonder what the chances are of Nike releasing another CR7 Safari Gato IC.  

A black/volt Safari Gato IC would be crazy.
eek.gif
 those are so cool. Any idea where to buy them?

lunar.jpg

With these selling pretty well last year, I wonder what the chances are of Nike releasing another CR7 Safari Gato IC.  

eek.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

eek.gif
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are sold out everywhere.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

eek.gif
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are sold out everywhere.

pictures from the Galaxy - Real match

Beckham in special adiPowers in honor of his daughter
David+Beckham+Los+Angeles+Galaxy+v+Real+Madrid+xvc5zBL0z0cl.jpg

Kaka in the new kit
Los+Angeles+Galaxy+v+Real+Madrid+9Ic1TrNgkZTl.jpg

Los+Angeles+Galaxy+v+Real+Madrid+gXYPiaQUad2l.jpg

Casillas glaring in the new GK jersey
Los+Angeles+Galaxy+v+Real+Madrid+Q7DnyH3NK4Yl.jpg

Kaka in the new kit
Los+Angeles+Galaxy+v+Real+Madrid+9Ic1TrNgkZTl.jpg

Los+Angeles+Galaxy+v+Real+Madrid+gXYPiaQUad2l.jpg

Casillas glaring in the new GK jersey
Los+Angeles+Galaxy+v+Real+Madrid+Q7DnyH3NK4Yl.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

so happy adidas keeps bringing out the special editions for him.... only issue i have is that MLS/adidas should switch the placement of the US flag from the left to the right sleeve, because almost all captains wear their armband on the left.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

so happy adidas keeps bringing out the special editions for him.... only issue i have is that MLS/adidas should switch the placement of the US flag from the left to the right sleeve, because almost all captains wear their armband on the left.

I agree but the MLS probably would rather have the flag covered than their logo.

Also, the cleats appear to be a miAdidas creation. The blue center stud/Powerspine and yellow blades on the white soleplate are unique to miAdidas adiPowers. Although they certainly allowed Beckham more text customization than they would a regular customer.

David+Beckham+David+Beckham+Shows+Off+Cleats+3XisoSDz-hYl.jpg

EDIT: Although I just remembered he wears synthetic boots, which makes it decidedly more special than a regular miAdidas boot.

I agree but the MLS probably would rather have the flag covered than their logo.

Also, the cleats appear to be a miAdidas creation. The blue center stud/Powerspine and yellow blades on the white soleplate are unique to miAdidas adiPowers. Although they certainly allowed Beckham more text customization than they would a regular customer.

David+Beckham+David+Beckham+Shows+Off+Cleats+3XisoSDz-hYl.jpg

EDIT: Although I just remembered he wears synthetic boots, which makes it decidedly more special than a regular miAdidas boot.

adidas and AFA extend sponsorship deal

Sporting goods giant Adidas has extended its sponsorship agreement with the Argentine Football Association (AFA) until December 2022.

The deal announced today (18 July) follows a relationship between both parties that started over 37 years ago.

"We are very proud and excited to announce the extension of our successful partnership with the Argentine Football Association," said Adidas Group CEO, Herbert Hainer.

"This agreement fully satisfies AFA and brings important values to continue to develop football in Artgentina," AFA president Julio Grondona added. "AFA is committed and will continue wearing the shirt with pride all around the world."

Back
Top Bottom