** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

some of the kits that will be showcased in euro 2012 (and used in friendlies beginning this weekend) are rolling out. here's spain's....

4061646f411e9524d713128b0cf64d487d1d7607_r.jpg

youtube video by adidas: http://www.youtube.com/embed/JE3z0vVJDRk

i really like it. in the video you can see that there's a 'sublimated' (i think that's the word) sash across the chest, similar to the USA kit. i think that the adidas logo on the chest is featured a little too much, but i do like the number font (although it seems a little small) - hopefully it's paired with a similar name on back font (the current adidas one for national teams is terrible). i wouldn't be surprised if spain got special treatment for this kit as opposed to a cookie cutter design that other adidas national teams will get, so those could look different. i love the socks.
as an aside, i've always wondered why xavi wears 8 for the national team, and iniesta wears 6 (they're reversed at barcelona) - is this intentional, or a coincidence. i've tried googling and found nothing, but i don't speak spanish so that could be why.

new germany kit. very traditional, which is good in my opinion. same font used for the spain kit, so it looks like that will be adidas-wide....
f3216f694b119427d0da6855d788b8ddead82e35_r.jpg

again, the sash across the chest - adidas did a great job using the colors of the flag....
68f36837692c40bb1e489a1629e8deb61634f083_r.jpg

puma's switzerland republic kit....
a0b368bd6bf14eda17eb95842efdd14849b07afa_r.jpg

the bad news is that they've decided to keep the lower case NOB font.... i hate it with a passion....
ab736d3061f149f0153d92a62d4dd34aa942754c_r.jpg

and finally, the czech republic....
744260960e4a41f596a287d862af7ffef0271619_r.jpg

soccer.com has tweeted that a new netherlands kit won't be out until 2012, so i would expect all other nike countries to not see anything new until then either.

some of the kits that will be showcased in euro 2012 (and used in friendlies beginning this weekend) are rolling out. here's spain's....

4061646f411e9524d713128b0cf64d487d1d7607_r.jpg

youtube video by adidas: http://www.youtube.com/embed/JE3z0vVJDRk

i really like it. in the video you can see that there's a 'sublimated' (i think that's the word) sash across the chest, similar to the USA kit. i think that the adidas logo on the chest is featured a little too much, but i do like the number font (although it seems a little small) - hopefully it's paired with a similar name on back font (the current adidas one for national teams is terrible). i wouldn't be surprised if spain got special treatment for this kit as opposed to a cookie cutter design that other adidas national teams will get, so those could look different. i love the socks.
as an aside, i've always wondered why xavi wears 8 for the national team, and iniesta wears 6 (they're reversed at barcelona) - is this intentional, or a coincidence. i've tried googling and found nothing, but i don't speak spanish so that could be why.

new germany kit. very traditional, which is good in my opinion. same font used for the spain kit, so it looks like that will be adidas-wide....
f3216f694b119427d0da6855d788b8ddead82e35_r.jpg

again, the sash across the chest - adidas did a great job using the colors of the flag....
68f36837692c40bb1e489a1629e8deb61634f083_r.jpg

puma's switzerland republic kit....
a0b368bd6bf14eda17eb95842efdd14849b07afa_r.jpg

the bad news is that they've decided to keep the lower case NOB font.... i hate it with a passion....
ab736d3061f149f0153d92a62d4dd34aa942754c_r.jpg

and finally, the czech republic....
744260960e4a41f596a287d862af7ffef0271619_r.jpg

soccer.com has tweeted that a new netherlands kit won't be out until 2012, so i would expect all other nike countries to not see anything new until then either.

Italia:
Italy_1213_Puma_Home_Shirt_leaked_2.jpg

Spain:

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

Germany:

Uruguay:

PUMA also revealed the African Cup of Nations kits.

Ivory Coast:

Cameroon:

Ghana:

South Africa:

Algeria:

Algeria-12-13-puma-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

Senegal:

senegal-puma-home-football-shirt-africa-cup-nations-2012-a.jpg

Gabon:

gabon-puma-home-football-shirt-africa-cup-nations-2012-a.jpg

Italia:
Italy_1213_Puma_Home_Shirt_leaked_2.jpg

Spain:

Germany:

Uruguay:

PUMA also revealed the African Cup of Nations kits.

Ivory Coast:

Cameroon:

Ghana:

South Africa:

Algeria:

Algeria-12-13-puma-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

Senegal:

senegal-puma-home-football-shirt-africa-cup-nations-2012-a.jpg

Gabon:

gabon-puma-home-football-shirt-africa-cup-nations-2012-a.jpg

Is there a new special edition or LE CR7 lunar gato on the way.  I am ripped that I missed out on last years and had to settle for a size lower than I needed and ended up having to unload- don't want the same thing to happen this year.

Thanks in advance for the info- need to follow this thread closer.

Is there a new special edition or LE CR7 lunar gato on the way.  I am ripped that I missed out on last years and had to settle for a size lower than I needed and ended up having to unload- don't want the same thing to happen this year.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

i believe the release date for the new CR superflys is this coming monday (11/14), so i'd expect the whole line to be released that day - although it'll probably be a pre-order at first. cristiano is not wearing the new CR colorway today in the friendly vs bosnia - i would expect him to debut them for tuesday's return leg in lisbon (11/15).

i believe the release date for the new CR superflys is this coming monday (11/14), so i'd expect the whole line to be released that day - although it'll probably be a pre-order at first. cristiano is not wearing the new CR colorway today in the friendly vs bosnia - i would expect him to debut them for tuesday's return leg in lisbon (11/15).

I saw the new CR7 Mercurial, CR7 Lunar Street Gato & CR7 Free Trainer @ my local soccer spot.

The Mercs are super crazy, look like hazard tape.

I saw the new CR7 Mercurial, CR7 Lunar Street Gato & CR7 Free Trainer @ my local soccer spot.

Originally Posted by riphamilton

Bryscooplaygrifhold said:

it's november 18, not the 14th.... my badd!

Originally Posted by riphamilton

Bryscooplaygrifhold said:

it's november 18, not the 14th.... my badd!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Is there a standard lunar gato or just street version?  Is the free trainer like the 1.3 Free College Rivalry pack version?  Thanks Jada

Is there a standard lunar gato or just street version?  Is the free trainer like the 1.3 Free College Rivalry pack version?  Thanks Jada

The CR7 Free Trainers are actually a new Free TR 2 Fuse model.  I saw a low-res pic on a Chinese website, and they look pretty decent. 
They're not as plain as this year's Gatos, and have the lines similar to the new Mercs though not as extreme.

The CR7 Free Trainers are actually a new Free TR 2 Fuse model.  I saw a low-res pic on a Chinese website, and they look pretty decent. 
They're not as plain as this year's Gatos, and have the lines similar to the new Mercs though not as extreme.

New Gatos are boring this year. My partner in business ordered last years and it went well. So I guess he ordered this years without out a look at a promo pic....I think he will be disappointed. Can someone post a picture of the CR7 free trainers.

New Gatos are boring this year. My partner in business ordered last years and it went well. So I guess he ordered this years without out a look at a promo pic....I think he will be disappointed. Can someone post a picture of the CR7 free trainers.

Not the greatest pic but these are the CR Free TR2 Fuse:
474085_401_Nike_CR7_Free_Trainer_2_Fuse.jpg

I wish the diagonal lines where like the Mercs/Superflys... 

Back
Top Bottom