** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Those Barca away kits are trash. I've always loved their aways because they wore bright colors, mango, yellow, aqua, etc. Now they go all black
indifferent.gif

I have a few questions for anyone that plays footie.

1: Does nike have elite socks for football now? I have raging blisters on my heels and inside of my big toe, one issue might be my boots being too narrow (T90 Total shoots, the level under elite). Anyone able to recommend any socks that might be comfortable with extra padding at the heel/under foot area to reduce blisters?

2: I am still trying to stick to nikes, but I like the most of the new Adi line, but most have always fit me narrow. The Mercurials have started to run a bit wider as of late and I like the Puma Kings, but can't say I love the idea of using k-leather. I am willing to spread a decent amount of bread so my feet don't hurt but I want something that will last as well. Any succestions?

I have a few questions for anyone that plays footie.

1: Does nike have elite socks for football now? I have raging blisters on my heels and inside of my big toe, one issue might be my boots being too narrow (T90 Total shoots, the level under elite). Anyone able to recommend any socks that might be comfortable with extra padding at the heel/under foot area to reduce blisters?

2: I am still trying to stick to nikes, but I like the most of the new Adi line, but most have always fit me narrow. The Mercurials have started to run a bit wider as of late and I like the Puma Kings, but can't say I love the idea of using k-leather. I am willing to spread a decent amount of bread so my feet don't hurt but I want something that will last as well. Any succestions?

Are reebok cleats and good? I usually play in adidas and nothing but adidas. Adi Pures and the F50 series. I wanted to switch it up and wear some other cleats any suggestions?

Are reebok cleats and good? I usually play in adidas and nothing but adidas. Adi Pures and the F50 series. I wanted to switch it up and wear some other cleats any suggestions?

No Reebok boots aren't very good. I'm not even sure any of their models are still in production.

If you want to try a new boot and you like the F50 and adiPure, I'd recommend trying Mizuno. They have the Supersonic Wave and the Morelia Ultralight, both of which are lightweight k-leather boots. (Although I'd recommend against the new Supersonic Wave models, as those are only partially leather.) The regular Morelia is also a good match for you if you like adiPure, as they are a very durable k-leather boot.

No Reebok boots aren't very good. I'm not even sure any of their models are still in production.

If you want to try a new boot and you like the F50 and adiPure, I'd recommend trying Mizuno. They have the Supersonic Wave and the Morelia Ultralight, both of which are lightweight k-leather boots. (Although I'd recommend against the new Supersonic Wave models, as those are only partially leather.) The regular Morelia is also a good match for you if you like adiPure, as they are a very durable k-leather boot.

OnlyFootball wrote:

Oh, and Ballack (previously a Predator wearer) in a blacked-out boot, possibly a future control boot from adidas.

Ballack-Blackout-Boots.jpg

Ballack-Blackout-Boots-Closeup.jpg

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2011/7/31/2306920/adidas-boot-with-a-brain

The black boots worn by Mattia De Sciglio looked a bit out of place as AC Milan trained at Adidas headquarters on Thursday, July 28. After all, the latest boot in the Adidas Predator series
is bright blue, with the distinctive three stripes done in neon green. Why should an all-black boot attract attention?           
These top-secret Adidas boots are rumored to have a brain contained within, gathering information about the player's performance, including the distance run while wearing. 

OnlyFootball wrote:

Oh, and Ballack (previously a Predator wearer) in a blacked-out boot, possibly a future control boot from adidas.

Ballack-Blackout-Boots.jpg

Ballack-Blackout-Boots-Closeup.jpg

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2011/7/31/2306920/adidas-boot-with-a-brain

The black boots worn by Mattia De Sciglio looked a bit out of place as AC Milan trained at Adidas headquarters on Thursday, July 28. After all, the latest boot in the Adidas Predator series
is bright blue, with the distinctive three stripes done in neon green. Why should an all-black boot attract attention?           
These top-secret Adidas boots are rumored to have a brain contained within, gathering information about the player's performance, including the distance run while wearing. 

^The boots De Sciglio is testing are the adiPure 11Pro, you can see their full specs back on page 11. The device that article is talking about is called miCoach, and it's a very similar device to Nike+ in that it sits in the midfoot and records things like distance and such.

For a closeup of the boots Ballack was testing check page 16. Adidas have confirmed they're a new silo altogether.

^The boots De Sciglio is testing are the adiPure 11Pro, you can see their full specs back on page 11. The device that article is talking about is called miCoach, and it's a very similar device to Nike+ in that it sits in the midfoot and records things like distance and such.

For a closeup of the boots Ballack was testing check page 16. Adidas have confirmed they're a new silo altogether.

Puma will be the new kit sponsor for Borussia Dortmund.
According to sources Puma will pay for 4 years 30mil Euros.

Puma will be the new kit sponsor for Borussia Dortmund.
According to sources Puma will pay for 4 years 30mil Euros.

On the one hand, I like Puma as a brand. On the other hand, it's disappointing to see Kappa replaced so swiftly after Borussia Dortmund won Bundesliga. It's just another sign that none of the smaller brands can match the amount of money Nike, adidas, and Puma are able to offer.

On the one hand, I like Puma as a brand. On the other hand, it's disappointing to see Kappa replaced so swiftly after Borussia Dortmund won Bundesliga. It's just another sign that none of the smaller brands can match the amount of money Nike, adidas, and Puma are able to offer.

Inter Milan Away Kit
6011180589_c980ccf079_b.jpg

b1015df3ccNew-Inter-Milan-Shirts.jpg

If you're unsure about the collar, then don't worry too much. Inter's new home kit has the same collar, and while I was initially wary it actually looks quite nice when worn.
2d8lw0m.jpg

2w3nosl.jpg

Inter Milan Away Kit
6011180589_c980ccf079_b.jpg

b1015df3ccNew-Inter-Milan-Shirts.jpg

If you're unsure about the collar, then don't worry too much. Inter's new home kit has the same collar, and while I was initially wary it actually looks quite nice when worn.
2d8lw0m.jpg

2w3nosl.jpg

dont like the color on the home jersey. still new to find an the old one in a sneider for cheap

dont like the color on the home jersey. still new to find an the old one in a sneider for cheap

Back
Top Bottom