** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

Sure, they were gifted to me for proving I was #Mercurial on Twitter. I had been tweeting a lot to Nike and getting involved with the quiz they were doing when they sent me a DM asking for a shipping address as they had a special gift for me.

This particular model was never available for sale, I received a note with them saying out of the 15 pairs in the world Ronaldo has #1 and I have #5 - Very Cool.

This kind of thing is why I love the brand. Nike is an incredible company!

View media item 419827

Nice I did see that after I posted on your IG.

Very cool.  Was it a publicized contest?  As in were they asking fans to prove they are #MERCURIAL or you just demonstrated it.  I wasn't paying attention to their twitter before the release

They never really publicised it. They advertised the quiz but didnt reveal if there would be a prize or anything. They kept what it was secret also, even when they had sent them to me they just tweeted a teaser pic of the delivery box. I had no idea I would receive something so limited.

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

pimp.gif
Is that orange or red ? its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
either way
To my eyes its pink and I don't think i need a new prescription
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sweet score on those mercurials. Priceless I hope you keep them. Do they happen to have R9 on the tongue?

Sweet score on those mercurials. Priceless I hope you keep them. Do they happen to have R9 on the tongue?

Thanks, I will be 100% keeping them. No idea what the value would be. No R9 on the tongue, it has the XV Anniversary logo.

too bad they weren't the SG model... 

seriously though that's awesome, keep them unless you need 5k badly, which is what I hope the minimum they'd bring. based on the 1/15 messi cleat that sold.

this shoe is much better lookin than that ballon d'so pair

^ I like the back of the new Juve shirt better than the current one.

Nice job GEEZUS. What site did you find that on?

^ WOW Love the Manchester line ! :D Definitely copping a few items. Hopefully Nike does other teams this justice if not better.

Last edited:
^ Watching that was so weird.  I've seen the kid play so much great football the past couple of years, but that was the first time I've ever heard the sound of his voice.

They have a bigger sportswear collection for Barca. I didn't feel like posting pics so here's a link to the Nike Inc page showing photos.

http://nikeinc.com/news/young-stars...-new-nike-sportswear-collection#/inline/17462

You can also order the sportswear from Barca's official site.

http://shop.fcbarcelona.com/stores/...ike&category|cat_20855|20901=nike leisurewear

Im a huge Barca fan but our nike casual cloths is not as nice as Man Us...mainly cuz it doesnt match my jays like Man U colors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom