* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

I loved
While I am a Benfica fan it was discouraging to see Porto lose today. I guess Quaresma played well maybe he will make the WC squad
I loved Rui Costa when he was with Florence and Milan.Great player.

Incredible that the golden generation with Rui Costa, Nuno Gomes and Luis Figo never won a title.

Nike Mercurial Vapor X White Volt, Hyper Pink en Black

Nike Hypervenom Phantom White, Blue lagoon, Total Crimson, Black

Last edited:
View media item 914313View media item 914314
Outsole: The outsole of the Nike Mercurial Superfly FG Boot will be made from a full length carbon fiber to work naturally with the foot, while the TPU studs are designed to maximize agility and traction. The SG version of the Nike Mercurial Superfly Boot will feature srew-in studs to provide perfect traction on soft grounds.

Upper: The NikeSkin upper is designed for a dynamic fit and perfect ball touch with a lightweight concept including a minimal design. The Flywire technology is used on the upper to offer maximize support. It's expected that the Nike Mercurial Superfly comes also with the Nike FlyKnit technology.

Midsole: The likely most eye-catching part of the Nike Superfly 2014 Boot is the included sockliner, which is made from textile top cloth to mirror the natural foot shape. Something similar could be seen on Amercian Football cleats before and will change the design of football boots forever. The included sockliner will be also used for the Nike Magista Obra.

Conclusion: The Nike Mercurial Superfly Boot is designed for ball touch at high-speeds and explosive motion. The price of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 2014 Boot is 275 Euro for the FG version and 285 Euro for the SG Pro version. The Nike Mercurial Superfly 4 Soccer Cleat will be released in the same colorways as the normal Mercurial Vapor X:

That Warrior kit is fugly... What's with the white piping?
mean.gif
15 years since Cup Treble (League, FA, UEFA)

class2001.jpg

Carlsberg is the best sponsorship of all time. The logo on the jersey has always been :smokin

Plus it's great beer.

Liverpool should have never left them.

^ Saving the best for last seems to be a pattern for outgoing technical sponsors. they seem to want everyone to know what they're going to be missing for the next couple of years. Nike finally gave the arsenal an away kit all gooners are happy about, but we only get to rock it for one season lol

I'm can't like I'm absolutely perplexed thinking about what the touch on the ball is gonna be like in the Magista and new Superfly.

I actually like what soccer in Flyknit feels like, Flyknit trainers have been my go to soccer flats love them for juggling but I just can't imagine actually playing in a Flyknit like material. No kind of grip to bend a ball or add weight/rotation. I assume they addressed this but thinking about how these boots are going to perform has me going crazy. :lol:

Last edited:
New ad from Swoosh ft. Neymar, Jack Wilshere, Kevin-Prince Boateng, & Dani Osvaldo.

Last edited:
Between the france england brazil roshe's and now these tech fleece zip ups.....WHERE ARE THE USA VERSIONS!!!!

Just guessing, but I think those WC jackets will be coming out within the next month or so.

I've read a lot of people don't like those Roshe's because when their foot sweats, it makes the fabric of the upper darker.

Just guessing, but I think those WC jackets will be coming out within the next month or so.

I've read a lot of people don't like those Roshe's because when their foot sweats, it makes the fabric of the upper darker.

i don't know how people wear shoes sockless its just not comfortable for me ever. I want Red Tech Fleece USA Roshe's and a NAVY please god a NAVY blue tech zip up with USA on the back in red

that is all thanks nike

^ I never ever wear sneakers without socks. It just feels yuck to me. But when I retire a beater, I use it to cut my lawn & I go without socks.

But that Roshe feedback extends to those who wear socks too (I think).

Looks like Soccer.com has the new 2014/2015 Chelsea home shirt available for pre-order on their site. It says it should be available later this month. The long sleeve looks nice.

View media item 916140

One of my fav Nike Football commercials, even more dope that it featured the Arsenal,

:51 is one of the reasons I dislike the pretty boy.

i don't know how people wear shoes sockless its just not comfortable for me ever. I want Red Tech Fleece USA Roshe's and a NAVY please god a NAVY blue tech zip up with USA on the back in red

that is all thanks nike
/Roshes are complete trash

I saw a grey USA version of the tech fleece jacket at my local shop.  I wonder if we'll see a red one or something as well.  I don't recall seeing any other country's tech fleece there yet.  $150-155 retail 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry ,I haven't seen 1 Nike football commercial I haven't liked. I disagree about the Roshes though. I'm not an avid collector, but I do have a couple that I put into the rotation during the warmer months.

sirlucious sirlucious ,really $you saw the US one for $150? I thought it would be more expensive given the one without any of the national logos cost $150. When the US one comes out, I may have to get it.

Back
Top Bottom