* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

How do the match jerseys fit compared to the replicas? Tighter? I've come across the home match jersey for korea but retail is $180

The only cw I wanted from the pack
that's actually my favorite CW too, but it's not my favorite from the pack. i got the lime green one because the entire upper had the speed control texture of the mercurial ix on it. if the 2010 CW am1 had the speed control at least on the mudguard the way the 2006 CW does, i probably would have copped. if they had gone back and used the same material as on the og 2010 mercurial, it would have been grail status. ditto for the 2006 and 2002 models.

Last pair from the pack

Here are some leaked kits

PSG 14-15 Home, Away & Third

Barcelona 14-15 Home & Away

Love Orange FCB Away Kits

Last edited:
^ yuck, they're actually going to use that awful Brazil home template for clubs too?

It is but it will be another one of nike's takedown models like the hyper venom phatal or mercurial victory

that's not the Brazil template. Brazil's neckline doesn't open up like that.
yeesh, you're right. i didn't see the button. i can't decide if it's better or worse.
sick.gif
either way, it's in the same bad neighborhood.

Just did a quick review on the Air Max 1 FB Purple and Orange pair go check it out    Love these since they are based off the Mercurials

That neckline on the Barca home is horrible. It looks like a Catalan grandma made it from her dewing machine at home.I hope it's a prototype that doesn't make the final decision.

Will definitely get that orange shirt for my son once it's available.

Nike announced the Magista boot will be available for ID starting April 29. Some new pics.

View media item 929710View media item 929711View media item 929712View media item 929713View media item 929714View media item 929715View media item 929716View media item 929717

Real Madrid galactico Gareth Bale can look forward to signing another jackpot commercial deal to add to his multi-million-pound fortune.

Bale is understood to have agreed a £20million, six-year extension to his adidas contract that will cover his boots and personal sponsorship.

Adidas, who have had Bale on their books since he was 16, say they have been in talks with the Wales star’s advisers since he joined Madrid last summer for a world-record £86m.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...extension-joining-elite-20m-jackpot-deal.html

Eden Hazard is a Belgian in demand. Not only do Paris St Germain, Chelsea’s opponents at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday, appear to be in the midst of a seduction process but adidas have been trying to lure him away from Nike.

The adidas attempted coup has failed, just as Jose Mourinho hopes the PSG coup will, too, and the winger could be seen training in blacked-out Nike prototype boots ahead of the Champions League quarter-final second leg at Stamford Bridge.

Hazard has signed a new deal with Nike, his boot suppliers since he was 16 and he is destined to become one of their leading football faces along with Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Neymar and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...oyal-Nike-adidas-attempt-lure-away-fails.html
[h1]Valencia suddenly announced a massive fire sale on all of this year’s current stock of Joma branded inventory in their team store and make way for their new Adidas branded inventory.[/h1]
http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/105228/valencia-hold-fire-sale-on-all-joma-products-to-make-way-for-adidas-inventory/

Premier League team Hull City have agreed a kit supply deal with Umbro – and announced the contract during their weekend clash with Arsenal. 

The four-year agreement will see the British sports brand manufacture Hull’s kits from 1st June this year. Umbro previously supplied the Tigers’ kits up until 2010, before being replaced by Adidas. 

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/hull_and_umbro_announce_kit_deal_during_arsenal_loss/

adidas terminated their sponsorships with Red Bull Salzburg and Red Bull Leipzig.

Leipzig signed a 10 year contract with Nike.

New ad from Adidas...
dope ad
it all starts at the training ground :pimp:

I hope they develop a Magista for astro or indoor footie.
they will, the lowest takedown model always comes in both astro and indoor soleplates

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/man-utd-24-sale.html

both man U home and away nike jerseys are on sale for $24 today. no tax just shipping in the US. not a bad deal at all.
damn sold out with the quickness

Adidas making a run at Nike SB... Gonz sighting!!! All time great!!!!

New vid highlighting their skate copa collection.

nothing solid still for united's kits? I'm still in denial that, that ugly template is actually gonna be used.

I hope they develop a Magista for astro or indoor footie.
they will, the lowest takedown model always comes in both astro and indoor soleplates

i think what baz is worried about (and what i'm worried about) is that they might not make a takedown model that still has actual flyknit in it. i'm hoping for an indoor version too, but only to rock casually. if it's just some cosmetic copy without flyknit, you can count me out.

Back
Top Bottom